You better pray Rashad wins....

CRE - I wish this was the 1800s wild wild west I would for sure have a duel with you.
You'd predict a win for yourself and end up shot by everybody in town.

Cre, explain these 2 pics. Is this the behavior of a good Muslim and would it get the approval of the Muslim community?

K-Dub-"T" -  LULZ.

This thread is turning into a nightmare for CRE......

it usually does

CRE is the Houdini of Fail.

Obama looks like a ghoul.

ghoul is a mythological monster from ancient Arabian folklore that dwells in burial grounds and other uninhabited places.

CRE - Machida is gonna Houdini that belt off Rashad's waist too
This prediction simply ensures that Machida will befall a freak accident where he slips on vasoline and accidentally chokes on the Octagon cage link fence.

CRE's predictions are the like the 'Final Destination' of MMA. The shit chases you around until you Fail.  

ABE FROMAN -  CRE is the Houdini of Fail.

You mean the Michael Jordan of fail? otherwise it would indicate that he is constantly and astonishingly escaping fail. Which, i assume you don't believe.

likatiga -

You mean the Michael Jordan of fail? otherwise it would indicate that he is constantly and astonishingly escaping fail. Which, i assume you don't believe.
I'm looking at it the other way. He accomplishes fail against all physical laws.

ABE FROMAN - 
likatiga -
I'm looking at it the other way. He accomplishes fail against all physical laws.

Thanks for the clarification. Houdini of fail it is then.

Chuck Liddell with a good plan would KO Machida. He is a strong counter-fighter with good takedown defense and can KO anyone at any given time. If he doesn't retire he can win this fight. Machida needs to fight someone who will not chase him around the cage. Chuck could be the one to do it.

I already get the feeling that we are going to see three matches between Rashad and Machida. It is either going to be a complete borefest or the craziest shit we have ever seen.

hope rashad goes for some takedowns

I really dont want to see 5 rounds of elusiveness and dick touching

NO MORE BLACK CHAMPIONS.

Company policy.

Us white folk's still OWN this here GAME! 

ABE FROMAN -  If you jumped off a building and CRE predicted you would die, you'd miraculously start floating in mid-air.

ZING

voted up

Kostakio - I don't care about "decisions". I care about who is the best fighter. :)

then dont watch the ufc....you dont have to be the best fighter to win a dec in the ufc, you either run around and land 5 punches, or get a take down and lay on your opponent

Last time I checked, Lyoto knocked the ever popular Thiago Silva's head through the mat.

He choked out Sokoudjou in short order.

Only reason I want Rashad to win is because Rashad/Rampage would be awesome.

^true.
But so would Mach/Rampage.
I think Rampage should fight the loser regardless before getting another shot

PembrokePinesVillain - 
Kostakio - I don't care about "decisions". I care about who is the best fighter. :)

then dont watch the ufc....you dont have to be the best fighter to win a dec in the ufc, you either run around and land 5 punches, or get a take down and lay on your opponent
Not true. If you leave the ring with your hand raised (especially without taking [significant] punishment) then you are the best fighter, imo.

ABE FROMAN - Unless you want 10 years of decisions.

BEEP