You can change one moment in MMA, what is it?

Man it is tough. Thinking top 3:

• Fedor vs Randy in Affliction happening

• Go back and swap Barnett’s affliction 3 sample Icarus style

• Nog retiring after beating Randy

Honestly, forced to pick just 1, I think it is the Fox deal never happening and MMA not going mainstream. It’s been all downhill since

3 Likes

Wanderlei somehow winning his rematch with Hendo by KO. Which in turn would negatively impact all of Hendo’s fights from there on.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

1 Like

This is a good one. UFC fight pass, UFC on ESPN plus, plus pay-per-view. It gets expensive being a UFC fan. Bellator on Showtime is no bargain either

4 Likes

I blame Fedor’s camp as much as Dana. Would have happened if Vadim didn’t ask for M-1 global to be pasted all over the ring.

3 Likes

That was fedor and his team. They had ridiculous requests and demands. Just like Francis recently

This is a good one. The watering down of the sport has been a disaster. Shittier cards with shittier-on-average fights while chopping the fighters balls off with all the faggy Reebok shit… the sport changed for the worse.

5 Likes

This and Fedor from going into werdums guard when he got caught…I think he fought for money more than honor after, his legacy was fulfilled when he lost that fight in his mind imo

1 Like

Prob Cro-cop Gonzags

3 Likes

Yeah unfortunately he had people like Jerry millen and Vadim. I don’t blame Fedor as much as I do his management team.

1 Like

Don’t let Dana ruin Khabib vs Tony Ferguson

2 Likes

This. Also no USADA.

6 Likes

Machida fights at Middleweight while Anderson opts for light heavyweight.

Hackney Vs Jennum in a ufc superfight circa 1995/96.

2 Likes

I thought a tripwire ruined that fight?

1 Like

UFC allows soccer kicks, head stomps, 12 to 6 elbows

3 Likes

The fox deal got me into streaming, i was pissed i would have to purchase two new cable packages because FS1 and FS2 werent on the same deal

Aldo vs Cruz in their prime would have been interesting

3 Likes

An extension cord and Khabib not being able to make weight were what ruined that fight.

3 Likes

Dana made Justin vs Tony to “save the card”

Silva losing to Weidman

5 Likes

Chael vs Anderson 1.

Chael survives and wins a judges decision. But we would have probably lost the great hype packages leading to the second fight.

3 Likes