You can have any superpowers you choose but...

somewhere in the world someone who is your exact moral and ethical opposite will get the exact same powers.

What powers do you take, if any, and what do you do about that other person?

BTW, I know think is based off some anime story or whatever, if someone knows what it is, feel free to remind me.

Ruby Rhod - 

see through peoples clothing.  my opposite would have a blast looking at naked chicks

lol

High fives when you meet each other, I'd wager.

Be able to pipe any chick I want. Derek Jeter would be pissed off. Phone Post 3.0

doppelgänger skills. Phone Post 3.0

Wally West, then kill my opposite before he knows I exist Phone Post 3.0

The ability to make all kids who misbehave suddenly behave Phone Post 3.0

Ability to turn water into 4 loko Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Fanboy -
Samoa - Be able to pipe any chick I want. Derek Jeter would be pissed off. Phone Post 3.0
Don't think you understand the OP Phone Post 3.0
I didn't. Reading comprehension isn't my strong point apparently.

Now that I understand I would opt to have Superman's powers and hire Tinkerbell to kill my counterpart since he's vulnerable to magic. Phone Post 3.0

Mind reading seems pretty beneficial or a teleport skill even invisibility. Phone Post 3.0

Ruby Rhod - 

see through peoples clothing.  my opposite would have a blast looking at naked chicks

Whereas you being the opposite, would have a blast looking at naked dudes instead, right? :p

I AM A MOFO -
Ruby Rhod - 

Whereas you being the opposite, would have a blast looking at naked dudes instead, right? :p
I see you've chosen the power of being the worlds greatest detective, it's scary. Phone Post 3.0

I'd choose the power of immortality since the biggest downfall to having that granted would be watching the world implode and floating through space alone. Morals and ethics would mean nothing when we're the only two left, hopefully it's a woman but beggars can't be choosers. Phone Post 3.0

I want the power to always have a $100 bill in that tiny little pocket inside the other front pocket in my jeans.  Wtf is that pocket even for?

Time travel.

I don't care were that other fucker goes or what he does. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - 
I AM A MOFO -
Ruby Rhod - 

I see you've chosen the power of being the worlds greatest detective, it's scary. Phone Post 3.0

Elementary....lol

TheVandalz - 

I want the power to always have a $100 bill in that tiny little pocket inside the other front pocket in my jeans.  Wtf is that pocket even for?

It's a watch pocket. You know, for pocket watches.

Whatever power set I choose, I would basically be minting a brand new super hero.

Since I am lazy, have low morals and weak ethics, I would be minting a person with super powers who is driven, has high morals & strong ethics.

So I would choose the superman power set, and do fuck-all while he made the world a better place for me.

You're welcome.

phydeau -
TheVandalz - 

It's a watch pocket. You know, for pocket watches.
When I was a smoker, I put my lighter there. Now I put change there so it doesn't scratch my phone. Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post 3.0