16 Likes

Classic

1 Like
10 Likes

Hahaha classic

Sport Mma GIF by UFC

4 Likes

Kavanagh pissed with Rogan:

“His foot is literally hanging down,” Kavanagh said. “It’s a clean fracture on the fibula and tibia. It went straight through. It’s hanging down. You can only imagine the rush of hormones and what’s going to be going through your body at that moment. The pain – it was on fire. Then someone bends down and sticks a microphone in your face: ‘How are you feeling right now?’ It’s like, guys – come on.

“When has he never not been gracious at the end? Let’s get backstage, let’s get a proper assessment by a doctor and let’s get an X-ray. Let’s say I was pretty miffed at that idea of shoving a microphone in someone’s face at that stage. Let’s gather ourselves.”

Conor could have waved off Joe if he wanted to. He’s a big boy. He chose to talk. That’s that.

11 Likes

I figured Conor wanted to talk since he was in the background screaming at Dustin during Dustin’s interview.

12 Likes

Love that Rogan does that. He’s still a fan. Shame his commentating suck so much though

5 Likes

Exactly this

1 Like

4 Likes

Joe Rogan Sport GIF by UFC

2 Likes

I wouldn’t care if either of them broke both legs. But, IF he was in shock, you’re not “choosing” anything.

2 Likes

Shut up faggot rogan hate isn’t fabulous its still faggotry

1 Like

Stop…

You’re saying that Bc it’s Conor

If it was some scrub you’d be all over the “compassionate” train

Of course I’m a HUGE Conor fan, but it’s fucking ridiculous everyone going against their true feelings just Bc they don’t like that person (ala Donny Trump)

Bullshit. If Weidman or Anderson sat against the cage for several moments after the fight and they didn’t object to Rogan approaching them, then I wouldn’t care either.

A fighter that has just been knocked out, that’s different. It’s clear that their marbles were scrambled. In Conor’s case, we don’t know if there was a state of shock. Kavanagh claims there was but he’s protecting his fighter. He’s not a doctor.

5 Likes

Has Rogan ever actually refused to interview someone because he was concerned for their well being? He virtue signaled after DC saying he wouldn’t interview people who had been KOd but I can’t think of a time where he ever made good on that

2 Likes

I think he’s interviewed everyone lol

1 Like