You can’t hide from the Rogan

I recall when he interviewed Reem after his KO and they got in a disagreement on whether it was a legit stoppage or some shit. I think after that is when he stopped interviewing fighters who have been KO’d.

Lol I remember that.

Was it the Stipe fight?

2 Likes

Hahaha, yep!

The fact they looked at it from a different angle was absolutely brutal. Hilarious!

2 Likes

Lol yea Joe was kinda being a dick . Let’s look at it in 4K at 5 different angles.

3 Likes

Then he started doing it again after the new owners took over if I remember correctly.

2 Likes
11 Likes

I lol’d

2 Likes

Yeah I mean Conor is there and he’s obviously willing. The difference with Weidman and Anderson is that they were both screaming in agony. Conor was chillin talking shit. I’ve broken my leg before and there wasn’t any “shock”, that shit hurt like a motherfucker.

He’s literally immobile; not going anywhere. So, Conor was supposed to say he didn’t want to talk or do his best impression of a mime? In front of thousands of ppl and Joe Rogan with a mic in his face? How would that have played out?

Not saying McG isn’t responsible for his words; he is. However, to say he could have just not done the interview is ridiculous.

He easily could’ve said not right now and Rogan wouldn’t have done it

A literal wave of the hand. That’s all. I think Rogan would have taken the cue.

3 Likes

And Conor would have been ridiculed for it. Rogan put him in the position of having to interview or look bad.

Anyone who would have ridiculed him for it would be roasted themselves. There’s a strong case to be made that a guy with a broken ankle WHO DOESN"T WANT TO BE TALKING TO THE MASSES certainly has that right. But McGregor always wants to say his piece.

Yeah but Conor wanted to be interviewed

That’s real retarded sir. It’s obvious Conor had a lot to fucking say and wasn’t going to put out a press release to say it.

What people are doing is blaming Joe for Conors poor choice. That’s childish and wrong.

1 Like

Perhaps they both made a poor choice, young man.

Damn that was funny as hell!

Conor was sitting in the corner shouting and interupted Dustin’s interview, he wanted to get interviewed

2 Likes

Why did Conor fans attack Holland for posting that though? He’s just posting an interview .