You can't buy electronics in Southern NH

So I need a new laptop and printer for different reasons. I go to target at 8am and walk into the electronics. Nothing. I literally got the last printer. They didn't have TVs, videos games ect. Nothing. I was talking to the guy and he said it's been a fucking bum rush for electronics.

So I said fuck it need a new laptop....... Drive 4 miles to Walmart (I hope they burn) The apes got loose early with cops around. So I get in and again..... ZERO shit in the tech area and I ask the dude you have any laptops and he walks me to the cage and I got one of the last ones..... It's a cheaper one but it runs windows and came with office.

Fucking insane 

People want to lift the lockdown and restart the economy, and those people are looked at as morons by the "stick your head in the sand and wait for everything to be over" crowd.  

don't they realize that if we don't restart the economy soon then there won't be an economy to restart?

Also in southern NH, btw.  Nashua.  

then how are you supposed to get your online degree from SNHU????

phydeau -

Dude I'm in nashua 

Thebonfirexm -
phydeau -

Dude I'm in nashua 

OG meat up!!!

Al Cappucino -
Thebonfirexm -
phydeau -

Dude I'm in nashua 

OG meat up!!!

Sent a PM

Can you buy some nice glass at Headlines at least?

Green Vermonster - Can you buy some nice glass at Headlines at least?

Hahah

Thebonfirexm -
Green Vermonster - Can you buy some nice glass at Headlines at least?

Hahah

You can't go into the smoke shops...... You have to stay in the car and ask for certain stuff.... 

I wonder how many people that say the lockdown should continue are either making more money on unemployment, do not work, have worked from home prior to this, or are wealthy.

Seems your average, everyday person wants to get back to work out of necessity. 

1 Like

Lt_Fop -

I wonder how many people that say the lockdown should continue are either making more money on unemployment, do not work, have worked from home prior to this, or are wealthy.

This right here.

Al Cappucino -
Lt_Fop -

This right here.

I'm broke as fuck but I needed a new printer (280) and the Walmart in amherst I paid 200 bills for an OK HP laptop 

Thebonfirexm -
Al Cappucino -
Thebonfirexm -
phydeau -

Dude I'm in nashua 

OG meat up!!!

Sent a PM

At least someone will get their dick sucked. 

I bought a TV at Target the other day because ours died. They were out of almost everything and I ended up having to buy the floor model.

Diabeetus -

I bought a TV at Target the other day because ours died. They were out of almost everything and I ended up having to buy the floor model.

I asked to buy the floor model of a laptop and apparently they are just empty husks 

When this is all over 30% of the country is going to be employed at 20 hours a week at walmart and home depot.

If Phydeau lends you his laptop, ignore any folders that say "Tiffany"

DaveFu -

If Phydeau lends you his laptop, ignore any folders that say "Tiffany"

Deep cut haha

Thebonfirexm -
Diabeetus -

I asked to buy the floor model of a laptop and apparently they are just empty husks 

You found that out $300 later and at home didn't ya?