You Couldn't Pay Me $60 to Stay Home and Watch 177

I'd rather have a tooth pulled. At least you get good drugs to put you to sleep, not boring midget fights. 

Agree.. It's a pretty boring card now, good thing I never pay though. Phone Post 3.0

One of my rare bar views.... and I am going to hang out with friends... not so much watch. Want to see blazer vs blithe. .. that's about it Phone Post 3.0

^^ 1080p or I'm not watching. Fuck ghetto computer streams, it's 2014. That being said fuck this card. Phone Post 3.0

Gfropr - ^^ 1080p or I'm not watching. Fuck ghetto computer streams, it's 2014. That being said fuck this card. Phone Post 3.0
I don't stream if that's what you were implying. Phone Post 3.0

Couldn't pay you to watch? So many whiny cunts on here. Card got fucked so don't buy it. Posts like these are just pure faggotry Phone Post 3.0

Vikingknee - Couldn't pay you to watch? So many whiny cunts on here. Card got fucked so don't buy it. Posts like these are just pure faggotry Phone Post 3.0
I guess that explains why you clicked on it kid Phone Post 3.0

If someone paid me $60 to watch I would definitely watch. Absurd, OP. Phone Post 3.0

StreetFightingKing -
Vikingknee - Couldn't pay you to watch? So many whiny cunts on here. Card got fucked so don't buy it. Posts like these are just pure faggotry Phone Post 3.0
I clicked on it because sometimes miserable people make me feel better about my self and thankful im not like that Phone Post 3.0

Gfropr - ^^ 1080p or I'm not watching. Fuck ghetto computer streams, it's 2014. That being said fuck this card. Phone Post 3.0
1080i I believe. Phone Post 3.0

Card was fucked when they created it. They know sheep will buy it. So they put it out there for you. "Baaaa whiney bitches baaaaa don't buy it baaaaa let me suck your cock Dana baaaaaa" Phone Post 3.0

RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye -
1080i I believe. Phone Post 3.0
True. Phone Post 3.0

Sure are some entitled neck beards on this forum

Vikingknee -
StreetFightingKing -
I clicked on it because sometimes miserable people make me feel better about my self and thankful im not like that Phone Post 3.0
Nope you clicked on it for the pure faggotry.. Your words. Phone Post 3.0

The bottom line is the cards are watered down now and all it takes is a main fight to get scratched and the rest of the card isn't worth any $. People are entitled to call it for the bullshit it is. GTFO of here with these little Dana White puppet faggots. Phone Post 3.0

Even one of the best midget fights got scrapped..I wanted to see cejudo in UFC but he just can't make 125 for his life Phone Post 3.0

Gfropr -
Card was fucked when they created it. They know sheep will buy it. So they put it out there for you. "Baaaa whiney bitches baaaaa don't buy it baaaaa let me suck your cock Dana baaaaaa" Phone Post 3.0
Yeah it was. And I never planned on buying it. But yes they could pay me to watch mma lol. And I will be watching this card at hooters or bww because I'm an mma fan. Phone Post 3.0

Gfropr -
It wasn't horrible when they first made it.Two title fights.It wasn't the greatest card but it looks like UFC 178 compared to what it does now with the injury dropouts. Phone Post 3.0

Vikingknee -
Gfropr -
Yeah it was. And I never planned on buying it. But yes they could pay me to watch mma lol. And I will be watching this card at hooters or bww because I'm an mma fan. Phone Post 3.0
I'm a baseball fan. Doesn't mean I'm gonna run out to Bdubs to watch a Twins vs. Cubs game ( two shit teams). Still a baseball fan. Watching a shit card doesn't make you more of a fan. Sorry. Maybe in Dana's eye$ it does though. Phone Post 3.0

XcessiveZ -
Gfropr -
It wasn't horrible when they first made it.Two title fights.It wasn't the greatest card but it looks like UFC 178 compared to what it does now with the injury dropouts. Phone Post 3.0
What? It looks like UFC 178? Come again? Not understanding you. Phone Post 3.0