You Couldn't Pay Me $60 to Stay Home and Watch 177

You people defending this are Retodds. Get Dana's cock out of ya mouths, he's not going to hire you. 

Vikingknee - Couldn't pay you to watch? So many whiny cunts on here. Card got fucked so don't buy it. Posts like these are just pure faggotry Phone Post 3.0

LOL, I was thinking something similar TBH.

So I'm guessing the people who wouldn't watch this if they were payed don't watch any MMA other than the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

i'll do it for $50

NotYourAverage14er - Even Joe Soto had to google Joe Soto

Brabatross - So I'm guessing the people who wouldn't watch this if they were payed don't watch any MMA other than the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
What would lead you to that conclusion? Retardation? Eating lead paint chips? Phone Post 3.0

StreetFightingKing - Agree.. It's a pretty boring card now, good thing I never pay though. Phone Post 3.0
Haha Phone Post 3.0

I'll be flying from South Africa back to Europe whilst the event is and not bothered in the slightest. Phone Post 3.0

Fights should be good. That being said it's star power that makes cards worth the PPV price. I'd rather spend that money on some tickets to the local show coming up next week. Phone Post 3.0

Vikingknee - Couldn't pay you to watch? So many whiny cunts on here. Card got fucked so don't buy it. Posts like these are just pure faggotry Phone Post 3.0
Shut up kid Phone Post 3.0

js138 -
Vikingknee - Couldn't pay you to watch? So many whiny cunts on here. Card got fucked so don't buy it. Posts like these are just pure faggotry Phone Post 3.0
Exactly this, some of these fucks are jaded with this sport and should move the fuck on. I'll watch any fight card I can get, while I wont buy this PPV, I may hit up a bar.

Some people here are real cunts. Phone Post 3.0
Ya know who's a cunt? Ya mother.

GTFO my thread, You Dana White cock slurper. Phone Post 3.0

People who buy shit cards are part of the problem.

Do something better on a Saturday night, you fucking virgins.

Don't buy a few UFCs, use that money on a hooker and lose your V, you half-A-fags Phone Post 3.0

NotYourAverage14er - Even Joe Soto had to google Joe Soto

D,E.A.D.

They dont need my money anyway, they can cover the fighters pay with just the income from the beer they sell in the arena:

The California State Athletic Commission had released official fighter payouts for UFC 177.

T.J. Dillashaw $50,000/$50,000
Joe Soto $20,000/$20,000

Danny Castillo: $36,000/$36,000
Tony Ferguson: $20,000/$20,000

Shayna Baszler: $8,000/$8,000
Bethe Correia: $12,000/$12,000

Carlos Diego Ferreira: $10,000/$10,000
Ramsey Nijem: $18,000/$18,000

Yancy Medeiros: $12,000/$12,000
Damon Jackson: $8,000/$8,000

Derek Brunson: $22,0000/$22,000
Lorenz Larkin: $28,000/$28,000

Anthony Hamilton: $8,000/$8,000
Ruan Potts: $10,000/$10,000

Chris Wade: $8,000/$8,000
Cain Carrizosa: $8,000/$8,000

Worse card ever in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

indianrob - Worse card ever in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

The fight night cards the last couple of weeks were much better than this.

js138 -
Exactly this, some of these fucks are jaded with this sport and should move the fuck on. I'll watch any fight card I can get, while I wont buy this PPV, I may hit up a bar.

Some people here are real cunts. Phone Post 3.0
Kid take Danas cock out of your mouth and I'll seem like less of a cunt. Phone Post 3.0

Bet op was the type that would pay to see mirko or Fedor fight pro wrestlers back in pride but complain about a match that could be competitive Phone Post 3.0

Gfropr -
Vikingknee -
Gfropr -
Card was fucked when they created it. They know sheep will buy it. So they put it out there for you. "Baaaa whiney bitches baaaaa don't buy it baaaaa let me suck your cock Dana baaaaaa" Phone Post 3.0
Yeah it was. And I never planned on buying it. But yes they could pay me to watch mma lol. And I will be watching this card at hooters or bww because I'm an mma fan. Phone Post 3.0
I'm a baseball fan. Doesn't mean I'm gonna run out to Bdubs to watch a Twins vs. Cubs game ( two shit teams). Still a baseball fan. Watching a shit card doesn't make you more of a fan. Sorry. Maybe in Dana's eye$ it does though. Phone Post 3.0
The Twins are shit yes. The Cubs have serious prospects in Baez and Soler.. carry on. Phone Post 3.0