You ever bang a legit 9.5....

And when you meet their naked their pussy/ass smells god awful? Say what you want about thick/chubby girls but I've actually banged more hot/athletic girls that smelled down there than the chubby broads. Phone Post 3.0

Ex looked like a mixture of Britney Spears and Marilyn munroe. I wish Ashling would forgive you Phone Post 3.0

I can't wait for technology to reach the point that will allow us to demand that you imbed the odor of a girl's pussy when you talk about it on here. Someone please call black science guy and tell him to make it happen. Phone Post 3.0

QuinTheEskimo - I can't wait for technology to reach the point that will allow us to demand that you imbed the odor of a girl's pussy when you talk about it on here. Someone please call black science guy and tell him to make it happen. Phone Post 3.0
Ex. Girl looked like Sunny Lane. Could've been her stunt double. Her pussy smelled so bad that I had to fuck her next to an open window. Why did I fick her if her pussy smelled so bad? Because I used to burn mad Jergens™ to Sunny Lane and unless I hit the bunny ranch that was the closest I would get to smashing Sunny Lane. Vagina smelled like low tide, lobster.with a side of limburger Phone Post 3.0