You ever meet a girl and...

Have any of you ever met a girl, you give her a good look up and down, and think "damn, i would wreck you" then you get to talking with them and your just like "no, no, no, please just shut the fuck up, you are so stupid/ignorant/annoying/ect" and they just completly turn you off and think there is no way im going to have sex with this girl because that woupd mean i would have to spend an extensive amount of time alone with her. So you just pass her up against better judgment.

Never thought i would but i did.

(No pics, maybe eventually if i change me mind and beat that ass up) Phone Post

Extensive ammount of time? If sex takes more than 2 minutes you run the tisk of losing the race. Phone Post

Yup. I like to tell people I fall in love a thousand times a day. Then they opened their mouths. Phone Post 3.0

The correct answer is to fuck the stupid out of her Phone Post

BillDaughtreive - The correct answer is to fuck the stupid out of her Phone Post

Yeah but you cant fuck tue annoying out of her...it only gets worse from that point Phone Post

Yep, young women have affect on me quite often... Sadly

Yep, young women have affect on me quite often... Sadly

Stronghold - Yep, young women have affect on me quite often... Sadly

Signed. Now in my 30s, talking with some (many) women under 25 makes me want to suicide self on the spot just to make it stop.

You just described my entire adult life. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - Ir you are waiting to find a woman who doesnt annoy the shit out of you, you gona be waiting a long time

Already met a few. Phone Post