You ever roll high? It's a PED!!!

Depends on the person imo. Phone Post

12 - "[Marijuana] is banned because of the damage it does to the person taking it," said Keith Kizer, Nevada State Athletic Commission Executive Officer to the L.A. Times. "It could make you lethargic, slow your reflexes, and those are dangerous things in a combat sport."

sounds like a ped 
Sounds like a guy who watched Reefer Madness and never bothered to do any research on his own. Exactly the type of guy you want at the head of an athletic commission ...

Cannabis is only a performance enhancer if you're a professional video game player or you compete in eating contests.

Not saying that it affects everyone this way but i used to train grappling with a guy who would blaze up at times before a training session and he was a totally different competitor when he was high. Confidence through the roof and much more aggressive as well as not having nearly as much concern for getting hurt and you had to watch when you subbed him for fear of injuring him because he didn't want to tap after something was locked in.

REALLYBIGRHINO - DOWNTOWNMB you are fucking retarded. By using your retard logic, multi vitamins should also be classified as a PED. Pasta noodles should be a PED because it helps your cardio... That's how stupid you sound

Um . . . pasta and vitamins aren't banned substances or drugs.

It's good to know that pasta helps your cardio, I will give it a try. A proper diet can be performance enhancing I agree but is not illegal.

ive always wannted to try...some guys in my gym do it every now and again. 

OverKiller - It's clear that most of the people here that will talk badly about marijuana comparing it to a PED really don't have a clue about how marijuana will affect you. If you have read about marijuana being used as a painrelief for people with HIV or something like that you make the assumption that it works like a painkiller, lol at that.

Marijuana is a disadvantage if fighting, that is clear as anything, reflexes will not be as sharp and I say a kick would probably hurt even more. Please don't compare marijuana with PEDs it's just stupid, marijuana is an illegal substance by federal law and that's why it's being banned, not because of the advantage it gives you.

Nick was most likely not high when he fought Carlos, that would surprise me a lot, why would he do that to himself, doesn't make sense?

This Phone Post