You get reincarnated as a Muslim dude or a...

Jewish chick. You pick.

Can I just not get reincarnated instead

The chick easy. My own tits and snatch, I'd never leave the house. Phone Post 3.0

Curtis_E_Bare - The chick easy. My own tits and snatch, I'd never leave the house. Phone Post 3.0
This.

A lesbian jewish chick? Just dining on hot snatch all the time? You kidding me? Phone Post 3.0

So far one of you isn't playing and the other two want to be women.

How Muslim are we talking?

I know a bunch of dudes born in the U.S. that basically said fuck it and became the Muslim equivalent of your Easter/Xmas Catholic.

They drink and chill and are 100% normal.

dizz - Can I just not get reincarnated instead

Theon's Sausage - How Muslim are we talking?

I know a bunch of dudes born in the U.S. that basically said fuck it and became the Muslim equivalent of your Easter/Xmas Catholic.

They drink and chill and are 100% normal.

I'm thinking middle east based in both cases.

Many Jews are basically atheists who are in it for the traditional aspects. Jewish female who doesn't believe in God and plays with her snatch all the time sounds like a plan. Phone Post 3.0

I need to bump that thread about jew broads with big racks... If if can find it Phone Post 3.0

Stronghold - I need to bump that thread about jew broads with big racks... If if can find it Phone Post 3.0

Yes you do.

Muslim dude. I'd get to run off to Europe and rape the Jewish chick.

In Fact, rape any chick. Then I'd claim racism if anything was said. Phone Post 3.0

Jewish chick easy Phone Post 3.0

LittleKang - Jewish chick easy Phone Post 3.0

Not all of them.