You get rich. What extravagant features do you...

Took me 50 years to figure out more stuff doesn’t make me anywhere near as happy as peace of mind does, so this question only makes sense after the emergency/health care liquid funds are fully bankrolled:

Already had automation & recording studio since the '80s.

Already had the home theater & jiujitsu gym since the '90s.

Have several friends who have secret rooms; thrill/charm wears off immediately & the only fun they are is in sharing the secret, meaning, hey, no secret.

Horses & monster aquariums are serious work.

Never cared about booze guns cars bikes or weather.

I think I might exercise more with an indoor pool, but I say that not having been in a pool in 20 years, so, probably not.

Probably a larger, more functional kitchen.

If there were one extravagance I would recommend that I think most OGers can afford today, it’s a bidet.

safe room

home theatre

racing sim set up

home dojang set up

snowboard sim set up.

sauna

decked games room with snooker table

sauna and whirlpool.

A log cabin with woodstove, and huge pantry for pickling! Deep in the woods with lots of trees, some atv's Skidoos, and a hydropool swimspa up at the house and then a sauna built on the dock of our lake and Pontoon boat stacked with fishing rods, and kayacks for the kids. 

Just thinking about playing outside all day gives me the chills :slight_smile:

Sub-terrarium, passively cooled wine/ beer/ whiskey/ cave.

Space elevator

72 fully autonomous but programmable sex robots.

1 Like

Deep see through indoor pool

indoor basketball court

State of the art home gym

Home theatre 

Big garage with a lift

Exspensive telescope mini hubble room

Big outdoor rock climbing wall 

Ping pong room

And many others lol

A private, covered gun range, 200 yard steel gongers and a pistol range 

a heated pool/hot tub

a large model building shop with good ventilation 

tricked out Youtube studio 

BarkLikeADog - Took me 50 years to figure out more stuff doesn't make me anywhere near as happy as peace of mind does, so this question only makes sense after the emergency/health care liquid funds are fully bankrolled:

Have several friends who have secret rooms; thrill/charm wears off immediately & the only fun they are is in sharing the secret, meaning, hey, no secret.

I think I might exercise more with an indoor pool, but I say that not having been in a pool in 20 years, so, probably not.

If there were one extravagance I would recommend that I think most OGers can afford today, it’s a bidet.

Good post. How old are you?

BarkLikeADog - Took me 50 years to figure out more stuff doesn't make me anywhere near as happy as peace of mind does, so this question only makes sense after the emergency/health care liquid funds are fully bankrolled:

2 Likes

http://www.ifitshipitshere.com/the-safe-house-in-poland-is-a-modern-fortress-with-sliding-walls/

weird, that link did the script draft thing where it posted the headline and the slide show for me and then when i came back, it was just the link. whatever.

anyway, it’s a dope brutalist modern house that takes advantage of its concrete construction to become a cement fortress when you want it to.

from this:

to this:

A massive garage with lifts and tools. I'm talking big enough for multiple race car haulers to park inside and room to move around and work on shit. 

TheBearStare -

Harem of panda bitches to spoon feed me honey straight out of my vault of beehives

And a room with an arcade cabinet of street fighter 2 turbo, and tmnt turtles in time.

This made me laugh harder than it should have.  

I'd buy a small island in the southwest pacific, maybe an atoll over the horizon from any other visible land. Build a docking spot and overnight stay area for international travelers and boaters - by appointment only. Female:male ratio requirement >= 3:1. Insta thots requirements: have not been to Dubai. 

“How old are you?”

Older than 50.

EFM -
BarkLikeADog - Took me 50 years to figure out more stuff doesn't make me anywhere near as happy as peace of mind does, so this question only makes sense after the emergency/health care liquid funds are fully bankrolled:

What gave me away? It was the '90s era jiujitsu gym, wasn’t it?

BarkLikeADog -
EFM -

What gave me away? It was the '90s era jiujitsu gym, wasn’t it?

lol. No man, I think most people are with you. That’s not the purpose of the thread.

give us a fantasy buy. What about a synthetic tounge that wipes your ass when you poo. If you don’t want that, I’m putting it on my list.

^Reading is fundamental:

"“I think I might exercise more with an indoor pool, but I say that not having been in a pool in 20 years, so, probably not. Probably a larger, more functional kitchen.”

Also, it’s extremely likely I have more direct experience with secret doors/rooms/halls/tunnels than anyone else who has ever been on this site, so the information that they’re not as fun as one might think is definitely on point.

Is this an unlimited wealth fantasy?

If so, have you seen the artificial man made/maintained indoor ski mountain (complrted with Wooden alpine lodge) in Dubai? 

I would have that.

Id built my own fucking indoor ski mountain … with a retractable roof for days I feel like skiing in the sun.

My next house I want to turn the family room, or a two car garage sized space into a gym and a dojo.  Sprung mats, Olympic platform, power rack, heavy bag etc.  

It’s not exactly ambitious, but I’d love it. 

A library.  With multiple shelves, in the middle and not just along the walls and a gigantic medieval looking table in the middle and some leather chairs.  A great spot to play D&D and also to just sit and read, do projects and hobbies.  

2 Likes