You get to make 3 changes to the unified rules.

What 3 changes do you make?

Knees to downed opponent are allowed.

Up kicks/kidney kicks from the guard allowed.

Soccer kicks allowed. Phone Post 3.0

Change "downed opponent" to any part of the body touching the mat except hands and feet.

Allow 12 to 6 elbows.

Ban the oblique kick and foot stomp. Phone Post 3.0

Yellow flags for stalling.

Knees on the ground

Soccer kicks Phone Post 3.0

Ray Cappa - What 3 changes do you make?

Knees to downed opponent are allowed.

Up kicks/kidney kicks from the guard allowed.

Soccer kicks allowed. Phone Post 3.0
As much as I like soccer kicks, I'll trade them for fights being judged in their totality, and getting rid of the 10 point must system.

So I'll take:

1. Knees on the ground
2. Upkicks allowed everywhere
3. A variation of Pride scoring Phone Post 3.0

1. Automatic DQ for 2 eye pokes
    2. Yellow cards for inactivity Phone Post 3.0

Knees to the head of downed opponents allowed

12-6 elbows allowed

One warning and then automatic point deduction for ANY fence grab Phone Post 3.0

Ah shit I forgot the 12-6 elbow. That's even dumber than the ban on soccer kicks. Phone Post 3.0

Allow 12 - 6 elbows

Yellow cards

Stomps on downed opponent, even to the head

All close fights are considered a draw and decision wins are counted separately from KO/TKO/SUB wins.

Openweight class

Competitors stuck in a submission attempt at the end of a round must escape before the round is officially over.

Yellow cards for stalling
10 min 5 min 5 min
Kicks/stomps/ soccer kicks Phone Post 3.0

blas4ublasphemy - All close fights are considered a draw and decision wins are counted separately from KO/TKO/SUB wins.

Openweight class

Competitors stuck in a submission attempt at the end of a round must escape before the round is officially over.
Interesting concept. The only issue I see is trying to determine what a "submission attempt" is. Being stuck in Ed Herman's guillotine is entirely different than having Jacare around your neck. Also, plenty of guys will hang out in a deep heel hook all day (Frye, Mayhem) so how long do we let their opponent crank away?

Also, Herb Dean's idea of a "submission attempt" is probably much different than Steve Mazzagatti's, so now we have more subjective decision making coming from the ref in the heat of battle. Again, interesting concept but probably not feasible. Phone Post 3.0

Lift the 12-6 elbow ban

Add in knees strikes to the head of downed opponent

Make all kicks from ones back legal at all times . Phone Post 3.0

IMO

Allow 12-6 elbows

Allow knees to the head of downed opponent

Allow for the fight to be judged in its entirety. I dont mind round by round but the final judgement should be the entire fight

I actually care about fighters health since I look at them as human beings with families and not just a bunch of animals that entertain me so I prefer the kicks on downed opponents to stay banned. Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - Change "downed opponent" to any part of the body touching the mat except hands and feet.

Allow 12 to 6 elbows.

Ban foot stomp? Most fighters say they do nothing. Phone Post 3.0

GROUNDnLB -
stevekt - Change "downed opponent" to any part of the body touching the mat except hands and feet.

Allow 12 to 6 elbows.

Ban foot stomp? Most fighters say they do nothing. Phone Post 3.0
I don't think foot stomps are dangerous. I think they're cheap and dumb. Phone Post 3.0

Knives

Tough to narrow down to 3

1. Knees to a downed opponent
2. upkicks
3. Eyepokes: 1 point on the first offense, DQ after the second

If more than 3 is allowed
4. Yellow cards for stalling (1 warning and then a point deduction if it continues – no fine as the fighters are already paid low enough)
5. Fence grabs: 1 point after the first and second offense, DQ after that

MrZipplokk -

Knives

That's thinking outside the box :p Phone Post 3.0

1. Make the ring girls topless
    2. Introduce ring men
    3. If it goes to a decision then neither fighter gets paid

Just trying to make shit interesting Phone Post 3.0