You gotta listen to DR. Shiva about COVID-19

This guy really opened my mind to what is actually going on with this "virus pandemic" hysteria.

1 Like

Some of the conspiracy stuff he says is off. 

But his medical approach makes sense. 

Yamie Jagerbomb - 

sounds like you are coming around

Shiva is spitting truth man, sucks but true

1 Like

Rambo John J -
Yamie Jagerbomb - 

sounds like you are coming around

Shiva is spitting truth man, sucks but true

I'm not into those stupid conspiracy theories like the earth being flat or some shit but what Shiva was saying makes sense. I have always been very suspicious of all of those new vaccines popping up. This whole situation is very sketchy. 

1 Like

immune system is not talked about a single moment on MSM

but that is the frontline of defense for any foreign attack on your body

How about we talk about immune systems for a lil fucking bit...seems kinda important doesn't it?

1 Like

Rambo John J - 

immune system is not talked about a single moment on MSM

but that is the frontline of defense for any foreign attack on your body

How about we talk about immune systems for a lil fucking bit...seems kinda important doesn't it?

https://youtu.be/7zEgBRFbg3E

1 Like

for newb^^

1 Like

Pretty interesting.   This guy seems legit if he has a PhD from MIT. 

All of the deep state stuff, I'll have to sit on that for a while longer.  Fauci comes off as a weasal to me  so there may be some truth there. 

1 Like

Mmm hmm

zinc ionophore.

In

EVspinner - 

Pretty interesting.   This guy seems legit if he has a PhD from MIT. 

All of the deep state stuff, I'll have to sit on that for a while longer.  Fauci comes off as a weasal to me  so there may be some truth there. 

His PhD thesis

https://dspace.mit.edu/handle/1721.1/42384?fbclid=IwAR1CU_PsgDDYxjIMvwhpWAc1tNVSMVIi9qvVF_BdGjvmmzu8m-XsCaAor9g

I lasted 3 mins, can I have them back please? OP you owe me three mins!

Sub

This is the fuckface that Google Scholars from the Midwest will be quoting starting next week while organizing more marches against sane preventative measures.  Cool.

1 Like

Hiacios - 

This guy really opened my mind to what is actually going on with this "virus pandemic" hysteria.

Video opens with "hit the subscribe button" and "hit the share button" before talking about some broadly orchestrated conspiracy????

Pass...

1 Like

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -

I lasted 3 mins, can I have them back please? OP you owe me three mins!

It's not my fault the conversation went over your head. lol.

billyball2 -
Hiacios - 

Video opens with "hit the subscribe button" and "hit the share button" before talking about some broadly orchestrated conspiracy????

Pass...

It's youtube, get used to it. SMH.

It's important to note this guy is running for Senate.   I didn't watch this video but the one I saw him in he looked like he was gunning for Fauci's job.  He was saying all the things one would guess Trump would want to hear.  In other words, take him with a grain of salt.  He has ulterior motives.

1 Like

Soup and Beer -

It's important to note this guy is running for Senate.   I didn't watch this video but the one I saw him in he looked like he was gunning for Fauci's job.  He was saying all the things one would guess Trump would want to hear.  In other words, take him with a grain of salt.  He has ulterior motives.

Good point.  He knows his shit when it comes to biology, immunity and shit but all this Deep State stuff and lumping Fauci into it is a bit much for me still.