You guys are great!

RIP to a truly good person.

oranos -
BalloonBollicks - When Dave Terrell was the "new breed" Knocked out Matt Linland in brutal fashion and the stage was set for a young, fresh faced, marketable middleweight champ to ascend the throne...then Tanner came along and smacked him about like a poodle, that's the Evan Tanner I remember.

ya i remember Terrell looked like the next big thing after he laid out lindland

Tanner really showed the experience gap in that fight with Terrell and just broke him

Evan Tanner always seemed like a class act, I remember feeling bad for him when people booed during his post fight interview after the early stoppage in the first baroni fight. Also when the referee (john Mccarthy? ) accidentally drove his knee into evans face while pulling tito off of him

<3

thetouchofdeath -
Muffler Bearing - I guess I'll tell my story and connection to Evan. I don't like to post a whole lot of "I know this guy" type of threads.

I started training at Team Quest back in 2003. Back at that time it was in a wooden shed connected to a used car dealership. All the TQFC guys you know and can think of were there back then. Once I “graduated” to fight team, Evan was my assigned mentor.

One day at the bar my soon to be wife, then soon to be exwife worked at I saw Evan hammering beers by himself. I went over and we chatted and had a good time. Man that guy could put them back. It became kind of an after practice tradition for the two of us for a few months. For whatever reason that guy thought I was hilarious. I looked forward to our practices and hang outs.

RIP Evan, you’re missed Phone Post 3.0

That was great to read. He always seemed like a great guy to grab a beer with I could only imagine the conversations that would take place. RIP Evan Tanner you’re not forgotten and the power of one is real. Phone Post 3.0
Sorry, I don’t know if I ever saw this post. Yes back in those days, there are some crazy stories. One day if we ever meet up for a meet and greet, I can tell a few of them.

Evan downing about a 12 pack and practicing BJJ on random people, Leben riding his skateboard to practice with taco truck burritos, Chael and I in a bar brawl with random guys, a kegger at Ed Herman’s house and his Rottweiler’s got loose etc hahaha

God wishes big man, and my prayers for the NEW, fuck I wish you were here

MMAO - God wishes big man, and my prayers for the NEW, fuck I wish you were here

?

Golden Boy - 
MMAO - God wishes big man, and my prayers for the NEW, fuck I wish you were here

?

I was a little drunk, sorry please excuse that post, it was a little disjointed.

RIP Tanner

Just stopping by to pay respects 

again

Every time I see this thread topic I get the tiniest bit of excitement followed by immediate sadness. Every time.

Evan Tanner - I looked at the "Newest Evan Tanner Picture!!!" thread and thought I was going to hurt myself laughing. Thanks for the humor, and thanks for keeping things positive.

I’m going to post all the pictures up in a blog on my myspace page. If anyone else has any other contributions they want included post them up. Feel free to use any of my pictures.

Below is the link to my profile on myspace.

Hope everybody’s having fun.

Best,

Evan

So where can one find this ""Newest Evan Tanner Picture!!!"" thread? Google was no help. 

ramaham -

Every time I see this thread topic I get the tiniest bit of excitement followed by immediate sadness. Every time.

^

Saddens me as well.

A sincerely good guy.

RIP.

DVandal -
ramaham -

This. So much.

damn i miss this guy.... last time i saw him was when he fought phil baroni at the MGM.. played blackjack with him the day before.... one hell of a nice guy!!!! good ole texas boy!

Paying my respects. RIP.

WAR TANNER

" Once you were a champion " RIP

Blue Please ^

Bobby Razak is universally recognized as the number one Mixed Martial Arts director in the world. Razak, who originally hails from England, continues to delight hard core action sports fans with his films and commercials, which convey the brutality and beauty of combat sports.

1 Like
Hong Kong Phooey - " Once you were a champion " RIP

Blue Please ^

Bobby Razak is universally recognized as the number one Mixed Martial Arts director in the world. Razak, who originally hails from England, continues to delight hard core action sports fans with his films and commercials, which convey the brutality and beauty of combat sports.

Evan Tanner "1" - YouTube

Mountain Medic - 
Hong Kong Phooey - " Once you were a champion " RIP

Blue Please ^

Evan Tanner "1" - YouTube

Thanks MM

Massive thread is massive.