You guys are retarded (Mike Tyson)

Mike Tyson is old, on the brink of retirement, a shell of his former self. To talk about him in MMA and how every Tom Dick and Harry with a blue belt could beat him is stupid.

In his prime (a long time ago) no one could touch him. There has never been, nor will there ever be, a striker even comparable to prime Tyson in MMA, or even K-1. If the UFC started in 1983 instead of 1993 Tyson would be 400-0 too, if Cus wanted him to be.

I bet Willie Mays couldn't hit Pedro Martinez today, but that doesn't mean he wasn't head and shoulders above anyone ever in his prime.

Barry Bonds, Cro Cop, and all you jockriding keyboard warriors (especially truewrestler) can suck my ass. Well, except Cro Cop, he is a dangerous man.

I'm confused.... as to why you think your opinion matters more than anyone else's

=P

You bastard! I never thought of it that way, now I feel stupid for making this thread lol

I guess I should edit my original post then.

"There has never been, nor will there ever be, a striker even comparable to prime Mike Tyson"

Sorry, records are meant to be broken, and you will see a better striker than Tyson in Boxind and maybe even MMA. I think Roy Jones has already proven that.

"I bet Willie Mays couldn't hit Pedro Martinez today, but that doesn't mean he wasn't head and shoulders above anyone ever in his prime."

First off, that statement goes right along with my post above. So now you think we have gotten better and someone better has come along?? And what makes you think a 90 mph fastball is different in the 50's than today??? That holds no water or sense in my mind.

Yeah, I thought about RJJ right after I posted that, and never fixed it. You're right though.

And when I said he would've been 400-0 "if Cus wanted him to" I meant if he had trained for MMA instead of boxing.

The Willie/Pedro thing was saying old Willie couldn't hit Pedro, but young Willie would own Pedro.

BTW, I tend to exaggerate a lot in the beginning of arguments, that way when I recant and give other people their due I seem very calm and rational, and people are more likely to agree with me. I am also a boxing jockrider.

lol

Truewrestler (in my best indian voice) you bassturd guy.

=D

So u made another Mike Tyson Thread

Yep, and you posted on it so it went back to the top of the list. Thanks for the support.

You bastards!!!

Tyson by flying armbar