You guys have any breathing techniques?

I need to learn how to breathe properly whenever I run so I don't pass out or something. Any tips Phone Post

inhale

then

exhale

Seriously, trying breathing in and breathing out for a number of foot strikes. Breath in 3, breath out 3. Or 2 if it's more comfortable.

When I first started a long time ago, I was taught to exhale forcefully and my lungs would naturally inhale as much as they needed to. I find myself doing this naturally now You can't force yourself to breathe, your body knows what it needs, just let it do it's thing. Phone Post

Oh this is for running

:(

Try breathing through your nose as much as possible.

Slowly.

I breathe through my nose as long as possible, then maybe 10 in/out through my nose, one in/out through my mouth, or a really sharp out breath and a long slow in breath that allows me to take much more air in (like really uptake a lot of oxygen in a short period but without hyperventilating). I play around with it a lot and makes a long run go by much easier because i'm distracted and focused on breathing. Turns running into a meditation of sorts. Eventually you learn to manipulate your heart rate by how you're breathing and pacing. After a while it becomes intuitive and as long as you're not racing or going for a max distance you can pretty much run at whatever heart rate you want intuitively.

Ministry of Truth - Try breathing through your nose as much as possible.

this.dont be an open mouth runner

Synado - 
Sinful1 - 
Ministry of Truth - Try breathing through your nose as much as possible.

this.dont be an open mouth runner

Been looking into this and a lot of high level runners disagree.

...as the bugs blow between their teeth!

. Phone Post 3.0

Lately I've been running...

...I breathe in.

and breathe out.

Put one foot in front of the other.

get a book called 'tai chi running'.