You guys may hate us Jews, but you got nothing ...

On our women.

1. Natalie Portman
2. Scarlett Johanson
3. Jennifer Conelly
3. Mila Kunis
4. Evan Rachel wood
5. Rachel Weisz
6. Gweneth Paltrow
7. Ashley tisdale
8. Rachel bilson
9. Zac Effron

Phone Post 3.0

i like my slovakian women!!!

Portman had rhinoplasty. That remove her from the list imo. Didn't know about connelly. So Damn hot special before she got all skinny. Phone Post

Those dimes come few and veeeeeeeery far in between. No thanks.

I'd keep those muffins out of the oven! rimshot

Shalom to the Jewbies!

Barry Soetoro Jr - Those dimes come few and veeeeeeeery far in between. No thanks.

Israeli women are gorgeous.

And there are plenty of hot Jews in the states.  And the ones who are hot, are smoking hot.

and just in case you're looking for some one famous

her dad is slovakian

Jessica Biel Body

Scarlett johansen is a jew? Anyway, im sure you can find good looking women in all religions. In fact i once fucked a 'muslim' girl in high school that was like a 9. She sucked my dick every day at the toilets for a while, until her brother started to get suspicious. Phone Post

2 posts up......fuck.....

ReturnofTheShah - First of all, those aren't even the hottest actors/actresses.

Secondly, the ones that are considered really attractive like Scarlet and Zac Efron look like White Europeans, nothing about them is Jewish.

Everyone knows what the average Jewish girl looks like, thick curly black/brown hair, a prominent nose and a horrible shrill personality.

I agree, those jewish women are no dancing boys....little tempting jerks all dancing around.

jewish women can be hot hot hot!

BigEyedFish - jewish women can be hot hot hot!

LMAO.

i've seen some hideous jew girls. with that said any race can produce hotties. you just see a lot of jew girls on tv because thats who fucking runs it.

besides that you are a jew of course you like jew girls.

my brother dated 2 jews. one from russia and raised partially in the states, another raised entirely in isreal.

both bat shit crazy. both great to look at and thats IT.

LOL Every Jewish guy I've ever known couldn't wait to go away to college so he can date shiksa. Phone Post

yeah, about jewish woman having a certain look....

but thats not to say I dont think jewish woman can be hot...

BigEyedFish - jewish women can be hot hot hot!

is that why Hitler stuffed them into ovens?

Ari2 - Portman had rhinoplasty. That remove her from the list imo. Didn't know about connelly. So Damn hot special before she got all skinny. Phone Post
Yup. Connelly was the hottest woman alive before she went on the yoga anorexia diet. And Connelly is a super Jewish name, eh? Just because someone has a drop if a certain ethnicity doesn't make them part of that tribe. Americans and their one drop rule...., Phone Post 3.0

SonOfThePeepHole - 

You can have everyone of them busted up broads Phone Post

Faggot

SonOfThePeepHole - You can have everyone of them busted up broads Phone Post
Yeah youre wife is way hotter Phone Post 3.0

checkuroil -
SonOfThePeepHole - You can have everyone of them busted up broads Phone Post
Yeah youre wife is way hotter Phone Post 3.0

You are wife is way hotter? Phone Post