You guys think I'm a fraud with sports picks?

Allow me to shut you up . Easiest pick of my life

Cavs beat bulls in Chicago tonight

Free money Phone Post 3.0

Please get help.

M
U
S
H Phone Post 3.0

Cotton - M
U
S
H Phone Post 3.0
You guys were awful quiet when FSU came back 2 td's down like I said Phone Post 3.0

Gritty -
Cotton - M
U
S
H Phone Post 3.0
You guys were awful quiet when FSU came back 2 td's down like I said Phone Post 3.0
We were quiet because we have no idea what you're talking about. Phone Post 3.0

I never thought in my lifetime there would be anyone as bad as CRE.  You have proven a worthy advisary to the site's absolute worst.  COngratulations!

BBC_Fighting -

I never thought in my lifetime there would be anyone as bad as CRE.  You have proven a worthy advisary to the site's absolute worst.  COngratulations!

You shut your whore mouth.

Good day sir Phone Post 3.0

CuRsE

This is the reason why I think you are a fraud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xypH2FqOFY

TextBookDub_ - Care to elaborate? Or are you just guessing.
Bulls will lose for same reason cavs did last night. Like Lebron is playing shitty again. Like the cavs are going 0-2. If this wasn't bulls opener or cavs game was more than one day ago I'd say different. Phone Post 3.0

1. Suck my balls

2. I swear to god I was going to add that rose would get hurt in original post Phone Post 3.0

Again just like my FSU. Comeback pick you guys sure get quiet when I'm right Phone Post 3.0

Good call grit, I bought the hype Phone Post 3.0

Gritty - Again just like my FSU. Comeback pick you guys sure get quiet when I'm right Phone Post 3.0

Gritty - Again just like my FSU. Comeback pick you guys sure get quiet when I'm right Phone Post 3.0
PP Phone Post 3.0

Gritty - Again just like my FSU. Comeback pick you guys sure get quiet when I'm right Phone Post 3.0
It's gonna take a while to take it seriously after the Finals last season. Phone Post 3.0

Are you one of those guys that makes a huge deal about the 1 out of 10 predictions he got right? No one cares dude. For every one you get right there's a pile of others you got wrong. It's the same with most so called experts. Phone Post 3.0

1. I have no documented losses
    2. They mocked Jesus too I bet Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar - 

whenever i read your predictions, I immediatley think of...

lol that gif

I have a proposition for all the professional gambler(professional as in the ones Floyd mayweather has running his gambling operation.Well if anyone can prove their win loss record with payout receipts ill give you 20% of the winnings I get from you