You guys think you are so cool

Because you have your little state forum and shit. Anytime the PWE wants to take this shit over we will but we don't want too........for now.

Enjoy it while it lasts guys. I'm like god to you niggas.

Cool story, bro! Tell it again! Fuck PWE (whatever the fuck that is) and fuck you. OKUG runs this shit. Recognize, motherfucker.

PWE?

Penn West Petroleum Ltd?

Now do you mean the virgin convention known as PWF?

I think its some romo from the pro wrestling forum. Make sure to bring your fake steel chairs and predictable storylines.

PimpLimp -  Cool story, bro! Tell it again! Fuck PWE (whatever the fuck that is) and fuck you. OKUG runs this shit. Recognize, motherfucker.

If we were in a cell together you would piss sitting down and wear make up for me.  I would make you suck me with those big lips.

Go on and walk it out -

I would make you suck me with those big lips.

No, thats not gay at all....

PimpLimp - 
Go on and walk it out -

I would make you suck me with those big lips.

No, thats not gay at all....

The only thing gayer would be you, Wiman and OMA in a hot tub together. You guys probably greet each other by touching dick tips.

comeatmebro.jpg Phone Post

My testosterone levels are dropping just by posting here. Seriously, get your act together because next time I come back I won't be so nice.

This thread has so much potential.........

from the pro rasslin forum:

I think they were talking about ghey butt sex

<quote>Go on and walk it out - I LIKE IT!!!!!!</quote>

Go on and walk it out -  Because you have your little state forum and shit. Anytime the PWE wants to take this shit over we will but we don't want too........for now.

Enjoy it while it lasts guys. I'm like god to you niggas.

Listen here you 14 year old fucking cock gobbler! Stay in your make believe forum and go suck a nigger cock. You couldn't step up to me bitch! Ill have your trailer trash, no teeth having, nigger fucking mom picked you up so I could slap the acne of your face. Go play your little faggot fucking games somewhere else. Real men talk here. Phone Post

What a queer! Phone Post

Stunpals - from the pro rasslin forum:

I was talking about your sisters blowjob skills!

Go on and walk it out -

Wow! How about I quit leaving your moms trailer so early and stay and watch Saturday morning cartoons with you? Will that make you feel better little guy? Phone Post

virux11b - 
Go on and walk it out -

Wow! How about I quit leaving your moms trailer so early and stay and watch Saturday morning cartoons with you? Will that make you feel better little guy? Phone Post
I don't watch cartoons asshole. If would be cool if you stay and watch Monday Night Raw though.

Go on and walk it out -
virux11b - 
Go on and walk it out -

I don't watch cartoons asshole. If would be cool if you stay and watch Monday Night Raw though.

I'm not a fan of men in tight pants soap operas. Have fun though. Seems like your cup of tea. Phone Post

virux11b - 
Go on and walk it out -
virux11b - 
Go on and walk it out -

I'm not a fan of men in tight pants soap operas. Have fun though. Seems like your cup of tea. Phone Post

MMA is more homoerotic than wrestling. You are probably the guy who had Jake Shields sucking on his earlobes.

Go on and walk it out -
virux11b - 
Go on and walk it out -
virux11b - 
Go on and walk it out -

MMA is more homoerotic than wrestling. You are probably the guy who had Jake Shields sucking on his earlobes.

Are you deaf? Phone Post