Go on and walk it out -
virux11b - 
Go on and walk it out -
virux11b - 
Go on and walk it out -
Stunpals - from the pro rasslin forum:

I think they were talking about ghey butt sex

<quote>Go on and walk it out - I LIKE IT!!!!!!</quote>

I was talking about your sisters blowjob skills!

Wow! How about I quit leaving your moms trailer so early and stay and watch Saturday morning cartoons with you? Will that make you feel better little guy? Phone Post
I don't watch cartoons asshole. If would be cool if you stay and watch Monday Night Raw though.

I'm not a fan of men in tight pants soap operas. Have fun though. Seems like your cup of tea. Phone Post

MMA is more homoerotic than wrestling. You are probably the guy who had Jake Shields sucking on his earlobes.
Are you deaf? Phone Post

What was that? 

:) just wondering if you are or not? Phone Post

Aw hell you guys are alright, I was jsut checking to see where your hearts were at. Been any good bullriding events this summer?

I want to ride AS. He's just always out of town:( Phone Post

When I can't find a bull to ride I just hop on MtN and hang on!

Come At Me Bro - When I can't find a bull to ride I just hop on MtN and hang on!

Don't you at least goose him first? Phone Post

Is Butch Reed still doing Rodeo in that area? 

alright, lets get to the real subject here.......jeff jarrett....great wrestler or greatest wrestler?

shibbyguy - alright, lets get to the real subject here.......jeff jarrett....great wrestler or greatest wrestler?

Not the greatest but not as bad as the internet wrestling marks make him out to be. His WWF run is underrated.

Listen up Slapnuts!

Stunpals - Listen up Slapnuts!

DONT PISS ME OFF!

^^^LMFNAO! Phone Post

AnthonySullivan -  word on the streets is Abdullah the Butcher is Hep. C

makes me want to eat at his Atlanta buffet even more

Nnnoooooooooo!!!!!!!! Phone Post