You Had One Job... (design fails)

Blockquote

How do you quote a post?

13 Likes

two scenic routes and the way to the main routes

it’s not aesthetically pleasing but it looks like every rural route intersection i’ve seen

That looks professional

1 Like

i like that you keep your old lady in a separate house

might look into that

1 Like

You could just walk to the left or right and match the room numbers to the sign

3 Likes

First off, I didn’t post the sign.
Second, I only added the lines to explain why some might find it confusing.
Third, if hotels wanted people walking left and right all over the place, they could save money by not putting up any signs
Fourth, in case I come up with something else later.
Oh yeah, once you’ve found the room numbers, then you’re good. No need to match them to the sign.

6 Likes

“Just walk around the lot you’ll find it”. Lol I’m not sure that answer would suffice to your guests.

3 Likes

“We haven’t numbered the doors either. Justr try the key in the lock till you find the one it fits.”

8 Likes

Do you at least give out the correct address?

1 Like

There is obviously a reason the sign was put up. It is definitely a bad and confusing design. It’s also ugly.

4 Likes

Or the sign could have been designed so that you wouldn’t need to do that

4 Likes

If I turn right, I’m going North and South at the same time, depending on which highway I’m on

3 Likes

Yes and no.

5 Likes

There’s a fitting that’s incorrect

Shhh cool. I think it means be quiet, cool people are sleeping near here.

The fighting horse man eagles!

Great job. Some people really don’t see anything wrong with the stuff they are doing and even dare to ask money for this? That is exactly the reason I want to become better in everything I am doing and learn this here now . I prefer to study my whole life and not being such a “professional”.

7 Likes

10 Likes