You have been dead for an eternity...

You've been dead for an eternity before you were born. Let that sink in, an infinite amount of time where you did not exist. And for a universal split second, you're alive, after which you will stop existing for an infinite amount of time. In the grand scheme of things, being alive is literally the least likely thing that could have happened. And yet here you are. 

1 Like

Maybe time stretches and you never actually die from your point of view

Time is relative.  

Girly has has the right view.  All time is now, just the speed you're moving that makes it seem anything other than that

So little time here on Earth. Best to spend as much of it as possible on the OG. 

Sounds like me at 17 after a few bong rips.

2 Likes
Taco Muncher -

So little time here on Earth. Best to spend as much of it as possible on the OG. 

Fuck

I will be spending time in Catholic Heaven, enjoying hanging out with my Mexican, Polish, Italian, Filipino, and Irish buddies, thank you very much. Or else in a Lake of Fire.

Is there performance dehancing drug tests for mods? Just asking. For a friend. Also OP is high as fuck. 

I'm just gonna say it...

DMT is a hallucinogen, not a trip to the spirit world. You didn't actually go anywhere. No spacetime was bent. You were there on the couch drooling. We all saw you. That wasn't an elf you were talking to, it was a grocery bag.

Wait, what was we talkin bout?

Another way to look at it is that every molecule of matter, and every joule of energy in your system that makes you "you" has existed for 14 billion years and will continue to exist for trillions of years to come.

Being high, this thread is intense and beautiful. Thanks OP

Cire -

You've been dead for an eternity before you were born. Let that sink in, an infinite amount of time where you did not exist. And for a universal split second, you're alive, after which you will stop existing for an infinite amount of time. In the grand scheme of things, being alive is literally the least likely thing that could have happened. And yet here you are. 

I've heard or read this perspective before, but it makes me pause and think every time.

I think it's funny that we even try to do anything in life, knowing it's all futile.

What weird motherfuckers we really are.

Like I get it that your kids will go on and carry on your extremely noble legacy of knowing how to clean a fish and working a shitty job forever and finally buying a house and yaya I get that you want them to have a good life but does it really matter? In a few hundred years your life wont be remembered except as a name in a family tree and other than producing a child you don't really matter at that point. The guy on Jenny Jones who never paid a dime of support for his 18 kids will be remembered and thought of more often than you. I seriously think it's only nature's inherent will to survive that keeps us going, not reason.

Freaky_Hibiki - I think it's funny that we even try to do anything in life, knowing it's all futile.

What weird motherfuckers we really are.

Like I get it that your kids will go on and carry on your extremely noble legacy of knowing how to clean a fish and working a shitty job forever and finally buying a house and yaya I get that you want them to have a good life but does it really matter? In a few hundred years your life wont be remembered except as a name in a family tree and other than producing a child you don't really matter at that point. The guy on Jenny Jones who never paid a dime of support for his 18 kids will be remembered and thought of more often than you. I seriously think it's only nature's inherent will to survive that keeps us going, not reason.

Truth.

https://youtu.be/uD4izuDMUQA

Time only exists when you are alive

Altofsky -

I'm just gonna say it...

DMT is a hallucinogen, not a trip to the spirit world. You didn't actually go anywhere. No spacetime was bent. You were there on the couch drooling. We all saw you. That wasn't an elf you were talking to, it was a grocery bag.

Haha, this is the truth.

You weren't dead for eternity.... you were never alive. Subtle but big difference.