“You just listen to the old Pork Chop Express ....

“You just listen to the old Pork Chop Express here now and take his advice on a dark and stormy night when the lightning’s crashing and the thunders rolling and the rain's coming down in sheets thick as lead. Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the Earth quakes and the poison arrows fall from the sky and the pillars of heaven shake. Yeah Jack just looks that big ol storm right square in the eye and he says 'gimmie your best shot pal, I can take it.’”

I'LL JUST LEAVE THIS HERE

I'll will send you to a hell where people are skeeened alive. Its that simpre!

^^^peopo

You paid your dues, jack? Phone Post 3.0

dahosse - You paid your dues, jack? Phone Post 3.0
Yessir. The check is in the mail. Phone Post 3.0

How do ya do, ma'am? Henry Swanson is my name and excitement is my game. Phone Post 3.0

Pssst...... Wang

Where are we?

YOU ARE NO WHERE! Phone Post 3.0

The black blood of the earth!

You mean oil?

No! I mean the black blood of the earth! Phone Post 3.0

Like I told my last wife, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes." Phone Post 3.0

Tall guy, weird cloths. First you see him, then you don't.

Would you stop rubbing your body up against mine? Because I can’t concentrate when you do that.

teabagexpress - “You just listen to the old Pork Chop Express here now and take his advice on a dark and stormy night when the lightning’s crashing and the thunders rolling and the rain's coming down in sheets thick as lead. Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the Earth quakes and the poison arrows fall from the sky and the pillars of heaven shake. Yeah Jack just looks that big ol storm right square in the eye and he says 'gimmie your best shot pal, I can take it.’”

I'LL JUST LEAVE THIS HERE
VU Phone Post 3.0

SON...OF...A...BITCH...MUST PAY!!! Phone Post 3.0

"Cracker Jack timing, Wang."

You know what I say when it's miller time? Phone Post 3.0

"It's all in the reflexes."

Mutual Fidelity insurance out of Sacramento, hell yeah theres gotta be a listing lady, I pay em six gs a year.

Chinese girls do not have green eyes.