You know how I know your MA school is garbage?

"We're ten minutes from the place in the photo. Warrior Way Martial Arts in Commerce."

?

It sounds like you're saying the place in the first post is WW?

Please clarify

GaryG - "We're ten minutes from the place in the photo. Warrior Way Martial Arts in Commerce."

?

Please clarify

No.  MY gym is Warrior Way, a Caique affiliate.

The gym in the photos is the BJJ equivalent of DeVry University Online, and it's ten minutes from us.

I was sold when I saw more than 8 certificates.

If helpful, you have a typo on your website. Last sentence on the "About Us" section.

"As a way of honoring those who protect us, Warrior Way also worlds closely with the local law enforcement to help keep those in uniform safe while on duty."

liuk3 -

If helpful, you have a typo on your website. Last sentence on the "About Us" section.

"As a way of honoring those who protect us, Warrior Way also worlds closely with the local law enforcement to help keep those in uniform safe while on duty."

Also, I think the "About Us" section needs to be updated to indicate Harvey is  third degree black belt. You guys probably updated the "Instructors" section but not the "About Us" section. Hope this helps.

"Second-Degree Black Belt Professor Harvy Berman has worked tirelessly..."

Shinsplint - 

I was sold when I saw more than 8 certificates.

I hate to agree with you on this but...

Yeah. 5 or 6 certificates I can blow off. 7 is borderline, but that 8th certificate and beyond, kinda needs to be respected.

Pic is too grainy. I'd like to see what the certificates are for if possible to post up pic with better resolution.

Fantastic thread

I went to a six cert dojo once

NEVER again!

ChippewaBJJ -
GaryG - "We're ten minutes from the place in the photo. Warrior Way Martial Arts in Commerce."

?

Please clarify

No.  MY gym is Warrior Way, a Caique affiliate.

The gym in the photos is the BJJ equivalent of DeVry University Online, and it's ten minutes from us.

I was an all American wrestler at Devry not some scrub college like ITT Tech!

There's a place in my old neighborhood that reads " Marshall arts " it's so cringey.

And business is booming ^^