You know what LW doesn't have?

A highly decorated BJJ guy… Like a Jacare, Maia, Serginho etc. I’d love to see Khabib against a guy with legit lights out JJ but they just aren’t in the LW division at the top. I mean Nate’s great but he seems so physically weak. Khabib would probably smash whoever it was anyway, but it’d be interesting for sure. T-City would be fun if he ever goes up but Khabib is huge man.

I think Kevin Lee matches up against him pretty well out of all the top guys in the division right now.

KirkBJJ - A highly decorated BJJ guy... Like a Jacare, Maia, Serginho etc. I'd love to see Khabib against a guy with legit lights out JJ but they just aren't in the LW division at the top. I mean Nate's great but he seems so physically weak. Khabib would probably smash whoever it was anyway, but it'd be interesting for sure. T-City would be fun if he ever goes up but Khabib is huge man.

I think Kevin Lee matches up against him pretty well out of all the top guys in the division right now.

RDA is pretty decorated in BJJ…

Davi Ramos is climbing the ladder, that dude is scary on the ground

This is true, but how many legit, absolute BJJ killers are there in any division these days? Maia is on his last legs (realistically) these days, Jacare is knocking on a bit. Ortega has good BJJ for MMA, would he be favoured to tap Khabib? I’m not sure to be honest. 

RdotC - 
KirkBJJ - A highly decorated BJJ guy... Like a Jacare, Maia, Serginho etc. I'd love to see Khabib against a guy with legit lights out JJ but they just aren't in the LW division at the top. I mean Nate's great but he seems so physically weak. Khabib would probably smash whoever it was anyway, but it'd be interesting for sure. T-City would be fun if he ever goes up but Khabib is huge man.

RDA is pretty decorated in BJJ…

Yeah you’re right… I was looking at the current top 10. I don’t know if I’ve even seen that fight now that I think about it.

Bivabiva - 

This is true, but how many legit, absolute BJJ killers are there in any division these days? Maia is on his last legs (realistically) these days, Jacare is knocking on a bit. Ortega has good BJJ for MMA, would he be favoured to tap Khabib? I’m not sure to be honest. 

I highly doubt it but I’d watch! :slight_smile:

T-City will have to move up eventually but idk if Khabib will still be around. 

Davi Ramos is getting there. He’s got really good wrestling too. Obviously not Khabib wrestling, but his bjj plus his wrestling could make the difference. 

I don’t know about decorations but in terms of MMA BJJ I like to watch:

Tony Ferguson

Anthony Pettis

Charles Oliveira

Gregor Gillespie

Mansour Barnaoui

Goiti Yamauchi

Marcin Held

Gilbert Burns

RockTheVote -

Ryan Hall, if they were both closer to each other in the rankings.

Diferent weight class

tryonmytoupee - 
RockTheVote -

Ryan Hall, if they were both closer to each other in the rankings.

Diferent weight class

He is fighting Penn at LW in December because thats the class Penn wanted the fight to be at so Hall said ok.

Leo Santos...

<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" scrolling="no" src="https://gfycat.com/ifr/RadiantVillainousGoitered" width="640"></iframe></p>