You Know Your Girls a Ho When _________.

Finish the sentence. Preferably from personal experience. Mine is pretty fucked up. But she's an ex of a 4 years ago.

You know your girls a ho when she brags about having sex with Andy Milonakis.

Darrick the ass eater be callin her a fean Phone Post 3.0

You know your girl is a ho when she deletes every text. Phone Post 3.0

You know your girls a ho when:

You have dated for over a year and you get in an argument and her response is to go out with her stripper co-worker and pick up some random guy and double-team him.

Lol, yeah, she's an ex.

Come to think of it.
You know your girls a ho when she's a stripper. Phone Post 3.0

A$$ to mouth Phone Post 3.0

When she talks to me Phone Post 3.0

You know your girls a hoe when she can take your OG sized hog without complaint. Phone Post 3.0

The high school retired her number....

all 7 digits of it.

When she tells you that she doesn't want to be tied down by one guy but doesn't mind being tied up by 3 of them at the same time.

she says I need some space 

when she's a woman

You know your girl is a ho when you come home from Iraq and it slides right in. Phone Post 3.0

She swallows on the first date. That's worse then putting out for me. Hell, putting out on the first date is actually less of a sign. Because in the back of my mind I'm thinking how many dicks did this broad suck to not have a problem with swallowing some strangers load. Dicks all up in da face. Many bags of dicks in her face makes her a Ho. Phone Post 3.0

... When she cheats on you with a head shop worker to get fake weed, then gives you HPV Phone Post 3.0

QuinTheEskimo - You know your girls a hoe when she can take your OG sized hog without complaint. Phone Post 3.0
fuck this hits close to home.
just met a sexy ass barista.
5ft2. 110lbs.
she giggled at my ogwang and was like "wow thats a lot."
then i absolutely destroyed her and shes fine.
no big.
shit broke my heart.

bigger bitches couldnt do what she did. Phone Post 3.0

DaveFu - The high school retired her number....

all 7 digits of it.
LMAOOOOOOOOO Phone Post 3.0

Saltine American - You know your girl is a ho when she deletes every text. Phone Post 3.0
Heard a girl say one time, her phone doesn't record text messages.

The entire room just went quiet. Phone Post 3.0

10eroftheyear - Darrick the ass eater be callin her a fean Phone Post 3.0
Lmao. Legit Phone Post 3.0

When she takes a shit and it's mostly cum.

When she tells you her dad is in the hospital in LA with heart complications, but she really went to party with guys and girls to Vegas. Phone Post 3.0