You may be a douchebag if you want Jones to win?

true? Is Cormier just the better person?

May be douche for making this thread Phone Post 3.0

Cormier is the better spoken person, that's for sure and you'd want him in your corner everyday and twice on Sunday. But he's still the guy who took his shoe of and threw it at the press conference and told Jones he wanted to spit on him, he's no shining light of morality.

I want Jones to win

Primo Interiors - I want Jones to win
Your a douche..... Phone Post 3.0

I want DC to win so Jon doesn't get close to Fedor's coveted #1 of all-time spot. Petty? Probably. But I'm a fanboy.

Dugs95 - 
Primo Interiors - I want Jones to win
Your a douche..... Phone Post 3.0

apparently I am, although I don't see how. It not like I'm cheering for war machine

I want jones to win.

Who the fuck throws a shoe. Ultimate douchbaggery. Phone Post 3.0

Needlemover - I want jones to win.

What if you throw your shoe to warn someone that a drunk driver in a Bentley is headed their way?

I prefer watching Jones fight. I don't get into all the out of cage / interview shit.

Jones' mma style is one of the most interesting and exciting I've ever seen. This isn't a reality show, this is a sport. It's a fight. If you let someone's media personality effect your opinion on who is a better fighter, you're a douche to me. Phone Post 3.0

Not cheering for either, just hoping for a good fight.That being said,Jones is the much more exciting fighter so it's not that hard to cheer for him.His outside of the cage antics are another story. Phone Post 3.0

WattMell - 
Needlemover - I want jones to win.

George W Bush approves this message. Phone Post 3.0

So does Austin Powers

I'm rooting for Jon. I love seeing the development of a legend. I like the way he makes people's faces bleed. I'll leave it to other people to get twisted up over a deleted tweet. I got other shit to do.

I can see why people would want Jones to win. He is after all possibly the greatest fighter in the history of the human race. It is amazing watching him do his thing.

Having said that I will be slightly rooting for dc but will not be pissed if Jones wins.

Technical Primates -
WattMell - 

So does Austin Powers
"Honestly, who throws a shoe?" Phone Post 3.0

WattMell -

Phone Post 3.0

Funny enough, it was Joe Son who threw the shoe at Austin Powers.

DC vs Joe Son for the shoe throwing belt. Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to see DC win, but overall I just want to see a great fight. I don't really care about a fighters personality, but I find DC to be pretty hilarious throughout this whole ordeal. Phone Post 3.0

I liked DC more when he was quiet DC, before he became Dana White's proctologist. Seems like a good guy but I hope Jones has those elbows sharpened, want to see Danny Company Man get sliced up