You may think that wonderboy won that fight..

According to existing flawed rules, but I dont think anyone can make the argument that if we had perfect rules, wonderboy won.

Woodley had all the important moments in that fight even if wonderboy appeared slightly more "octogon controlling" when they were circling for 3 rounds doing basically nothing.

I absolutely agree.

I think if you're using the scoring system correctly, itsa 47-47 draw.

Pride rules, Woodley won. Easily.

A real world fight, Woodley is the winner.

I don't like Woodley at all and am a huge Wonderboy fan but i'm glad his performance didn't get rewarded with a victory.

upon 2nd watch. woodly won by a hair

Both guys fought like they were afraid to lose. 

Joe O'Brien - Who fucking cares. Fuck them both. Shit the bed.
Absolutely agree

Yea if you changed the rules woodley could have won. Under the rules established at the time he lost

No one really won rounds 1,2,4. Woolley won round 3,5. Not a lot to judge by, as they were both very cautious. Looks like they were both ok with losing as long as they didn't get KO'd...

In 5 rounds he had about 2 and a half minutes of time he clearly won, I have a hard time saying it could have went either way.

but at the same time he had the most dominant moment of he fight...

i thought it was 3-1 thompson going into the 5th

Aikijiujitsu - 

True....but that's dumb when you're a challenger. Woodley is still champ and will be defending again with PPV points. After 2 lackluster attempts, Wonderboy is prob not getting another chance. That was his opportunity to go out and take that belt, and he failed twice.

FrontBroRian -
Aikijiujitsu - 

True....but that's dumb when you're a challenger. Woodley is still champ and will be defending again with PPV points. After 2 lackluster attempts, Wonderboy is prob not getting another chance. That was his opportunity to go out and take that belt, and he failed twice.

Both guys said they were bringing it and didnt. Masvidal for champion hes making the ufc great again. #fuckfakenews

I had it a draw, again.

I agree with OP. 

Wonderboy was point fighting and Woodley was trying to keep WB from opening up. That being said, Woodley had the most impactful moments in the fight and he deserved to win.