You need to be crazy to be great. A thesis about the fastest rising superstar in UFC history Khamzat

Some context: I was reading another thread where some dofus started talking about Gsp. He held up Gsp as the 1, be-all, end-all shinning standard of all, in order to say that Khamzat doesnt behave like a truly great fighter who knows hes great (because thats not how Gsp behaved). That inspired me to write this

Everyone is their own unique persons and has their own way of how they percieve and do things. What works for Gsp wont work for everyone

Let me give you the flipside of Gsp

Jon Jones is an erratic boasting drug addicted insecure babbling psychopath. In other words the complete opposite of Gsp.

Everyone has their own way of how they make things work for them

But whether people can accept it or not, your biggest strengths eventually become your biggest weakness

I.e

• Conor’s extreme confidence became him underestimating opponents and getting badly humbled fight after fight.

• Jones’s erratic psycopathic behavior leads to him trying everything he can in a fight but leads to him constantly being arrested etc.

There are pros and cons to everything

But every truly great fighter has to be a little crazy. Dont kid yourself. Gsp definenely had a mean streak to him too. He knew he broke Koscheck’s orbital and kept placing his jab on that broken orbital again and again. You have to be a little crazy to be great. So heres the solution. Jesus Christ, the real God, who became flesh, gives balance and clarity. Man left to his own devices will fail every time (Jones is not a real Christian. The Bible says that those who claim the name of Christ yet do not obey Christ and who bring shame to Christ, will be constantly punished and made to look like fools)

In summary, what worked for Gsp wont work for everyone. The way Gsp was, was just the way Gsp was. It fit Gsp. That was Gsp’s personality

I noted a long time ago, how Khamzat is definently one of those once in a lifetime savants who are beyond talanted but beyond crazy. He will need fighting to keep his sanity/clarity. Khamzat is going to rule over MMA like no one has ever seen before in history. My only worry is that Khamzat potentially becomes another Jon Jones outside the ring. Dana better keep Khamzat as active as possible before Khamzat does something bad outside the ring

2 Likes

HI jack merridow

8 Likes

So what are the peoples thoughts?

i think ur JACK and The Lion

6 Likes

Also, one of the reasons why Khamzat is gonna be massive, is because he hides that hes a muslim and reps the Sweedish flag when he fights. Its the smartest thing Khamzat ever did. That is whats gonna allow him to relate to so many more people and have much broader wider mainstream appeal. Khamzat lives in Sweden and embraces Swedish culture. Its only a matter of time before he denounces satanic demonic islam and converts to the only true faith (Christianity) and the only true God, Jesus Christ, who banished pedo phaggot son of satan muhammad to hell, where hes under the feet of Jesus, burning. Allah is satan and muhammad is his bastard offspring. Piss be upon muhammad and his fake god alah

ha gay GIF

11 Likes

Fucking Thiaguy can’t help but jump from jock to jock of pro fighters. Lol

9 Likes

Genius doesn’t come in plain vanilla.

1 Like

You’re not wrong. Craziness can be expressed in different ways. You have to sort be crazy to step into the octagon.

There is also the ego. Fighters for the most part have huge over inflated egos but that what makes most great and some eventually turn to shit

1 Like

Fuck you and all you’re alts.

5 Likes

mile high GIF

2 Likes
2 Likes

You are fucking bonkers.

5 Likes

You’re weird dude

5 Likes

I dont think he’s fooling anyone with the flag. When i look at him i see a muslim, not a swede. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

He looks like a typical swede in 2022

4 Likes

4 Likes

Literally no one cares about what someones religion is, aside from like 6 people on this forum

5 Likes

3 Likes

There has never been another like him. There has been an Attila (Kerr), there has been an Alexander (Fedor), there has been a Caesar (Conor) , and they were all great destroyers and conquerors in their own right, but Khamzat will eclipse them all as the living embodiment of Temujin Genghis Khan.

2 Likes