“You’re Next” – LeBron James Threatens Hero Columbus Police Officer

Haha. I don’t know what that cop did that got the basketball player upset but putting the hashtag accountability then deleting the post is pretty fricking funny.

Hello pot…I’m kettle!

24 Likes

I hope that cop sues the fuck out of LeBron. He is such a whiny, racist piece of trash.

41 Likes

This. With today’s climate, there is a legitmate case for emotional distress here.

9 Likes

I’d prefer if he threw himself into the harbor.

3 Likes

Seems like all of your heroes are ending up in prison (Chauvin, Rittenhouse etc.)

2 Likes

All your heros fuck children…

42 Likes

14 Likes

You are the only one with your dick out, kid.

1 Like

You wouldn’t have cared if 16 year old killed that other woman and the police never showed up. You don’t care unless is suits a political agenda.

20 Likes

Atleast Kyle put a few of your hero’s in graves

20 Likes

this

5 Likes

Kyle’s is getting throated by the guys in Cell block A

You trying to solicit a kid now?

4 Likes

You don’t even have the full story. WE don’t know what was going on before the cops showed up.

Shut up, bitch.

4 Likes

Still jerking off on the subject eh?

Has the girl who he saved from getting stabbed made any sort of statement?

3 Likes

That cop is a hero. He saved a woman from being stabbed and any normal person looking at that photo with the pink girl almost getting turned into a kebab should thank the guy for having a level head and using the right tool for the job with no time to consult his liberal arts community for guidance.

14 Likes

yup…
Black Lives Matter

1 Like

There are murders and attempted murders everyday in black communities don’t act like you actually care. You just want to complain about the cops.

If the girl gutted the other one and no cops showed up then you would just pass over this story like you do every other one. You’re outrage is fake.

9 Likes