You’re of weak mind

If you can say racially charged comments with anonymity on an online forum but know full well you couldn’t repeat the same statements looking a black/white/brown/yellow man in his eyes.

Only you yourself could know if this applies to you - but if it does you really should stop playing big man on the internet

7 Likes

SN is spot on.

Are you talking to anyone specifically? 

2 Likes

Nice to see the OG fascists/fucktards finally being called out en masse.

3 Likes
Al Cappucino -

SN is spot on.

Too many to name playboy

Buf you’re definitely one of the ones who spews copious amounts of shit - sort it out 

3 Likes

Same could be said about someone that has to hop over to his other screenname to make a thread like this. Your other name not anonymous enough, playa? Oh wait, first account...duh!

6 Likes

Hey homeslice 

Oh goody - another alt-troll account

1 Like
Dummythicc -
Al Cappucino -

SN is spot on.

Too many to name playboy

Buf you’re definitely one of the ones who spews copious amounts of shit - sort it out 

Come on hambone, at least try. You be a man and call out people specifically. Don't just puss out and post a general "You all be racists!"

BrckNoHitBk -

Same could be said about someone that has to hop over to his other screenname to make a thread like this. Your other name not anonymous enough, playa? Oh wait, first account...duh!

Oh the ironing.

Black Dougie -

Oh goody - another alt-troll account

Obvious

Agreed. But, why have you not included derogatory words for white people as well? Because, it’s become “ok” to be racist against white people in the last few years. ANY racism is sickening. Yet, it’s being excused these days.

3 Likes
Twigwam -
BrckNoHitBk -

Oh the ironing.

You obviously don't know what irony is.

Hilldo -

Agreed. But, why have you not included derogatory words for white people as well? Because, it’s become “ok” to be racist against white people in the last few years. ANY racism is sickening. Yet, it’s being excused these days.

He did

BrckNoHitBk -
Twigwam -
BrckNoHitBk -

Oh the ironing.

That wasn't meant at you, it was meant at OP  with what you pointed out.

He said only you know if it applies to you, then everyone gets all upset, and posts. In a way he is naming them ya goofs. 

Twigwam -
BrckNoHitBk -
Twigwam -
BrckNoHitBk -

Oh the ironing.

That wasn't meant at you, it was meant at OP  with what you pointed out.

Oh.. That wasn't meant at you, it was meant at OP  with what you pointed out.

Braf Zachland -

He said only you know if it applies to you, then everyone gets all upset, and posts. In a way he is naming them ya goofs. 

oops. you posted in the thread bro, you must feel guilty!!!

Definitely not an alt- account,  I couldn’t care enough to make two trust me.

But stay on the defence boys, if I touched a nerve maybe a take a second to re-evaluate why you talk so defiantly online. Better yet - take that defiance and speak it out loud to the people you so badly despise, get some of them real world consequences you heroes

1 Like
BrckNoHitBk -
Braf Zachland -

oops. you posted in the thread bro, you must feel guilty!!!

Im not all upset by what he said and giving him shit. But good try champ.

Dummythicc -

Definitely not an alt- account,  I couldn’t care enough to make two trust me.

But stay on the defence boys, if I touched a nerve maybe a take a second to re-evaluate why you talk so defiantly online. Better yet - take that defiance and speak it out loud to the people you so badly despise, get some of them real world consequences you heroes

Some of us speak the same here as we do in real life. 

I'm calling you a moronic cunt here and would happily say it to your face.