You still don't believe Conor is the best? Proof

Now that Bones Jones is gone on hiatus from the sport.

There's a new pound for pound king.

Welcome to the McGregor era.

Going to be so fucking goooood! Phone Post 3.0

Sweet Promo!

P4P not so much. Hasn't fought a elite wrestler yet. Way to early to give him that crown CRE lol

Can't wait for this fight! Go get that title Connor! Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit, that first video got me... I'm all in now. I can't wait to see this fight. Phone Post 3.0

CAIN'T WAIT!

Conor the Barbarian

I'm on the mcgreggor train Phone Post 3.0

So i guess beating siver makes you p4p king now.... Phone Post 3.0

I got Aldo. Phone Post 3.0

CRE - 

Conor the Barbarian

Looks like a hobbit to me.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2450108/Jose-Aldo-has-not-lost-in-over-a-decade/?&page=1

Last chance to board the McGregor express before departure! Next stop, Las Vegas. Phone Post 3.0

After watching Conor fight it seems some of his knockouts were caused by blows to the back of the head. Whether or not that was on purpose I don't know but I have seen a few instances where this is the case. It's so hard to not buy into the hype but I still have to give the edge to Aldo until he loses. This is a big step up in competition although I do believe he has a great skill set I have to see him put it together against a legend. I can see this going the distance because they both have great chins. Aldo by split decision! Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Ha...The UFC has a great hype machine and luckily their fans are less than smart.   The'yre good at bringing guys like CM up without ever having them fight top fighters.  They're don't want him to be derailed by Frankie or Mendes, yet some, like the OP, truly believe he's top 5.  It's the same as everyone believing Gus was top 5, except when he fights Davis he gets choked out or Rumble he gets KO'd in 1st both times.

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

Ha...The UFC has a great hype machine and luckily their fans are less than smart.   The'yre good at bringing guys like CM up without ever having them fight top fighters.  They're don't want him to be derailed by Frankie or Mendes, yet some, like the OP, truly believe he's top 5.  It's the same as everyone believing Gus was top 5, except when he fights Davis he gets choked out or Rumble he gets KO'd in 1st both times.

Some of us actually like to have fun.

"AAAAND NEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!"

jellyonalady - So i guess beating siver makes you p4p king now.... Phone Post 3.0
Beating siver makes you fw goat and beating hieron makes you ww goat Phone Post 3.0

jellyonalady - So i guess beating siver makes you p4p king now.... Phone Post 3.0
The implication is that he will beat Aldo.

No charge for having to spoon feed you. On the house. Phone Post 3.0