You think Dana regrets making..?

Or allowing the Conor/Mayweather fight? It really fucked things up at last…Conor now has fuck you money and guys like Nate Diaz are starting to ask for ludicrous sums…after Khabibs crushed Barboza, Conor is now acting like Dana will have to beg him to come back and pay him millions just to show up…this happened all due to The Conor/Mayweather fight…so you think Dana regrets making it? Could he have stopped it?

Who makes decision to strip Conor of the last title? How much longer will they let Conor keep the division on hold?

Dana isn’t in charge anymore. The new company probably made a nice amount off McGregor and don’t care.

It’s not like he embraced it from the start. Conor got his boxing license and basically forced their hand.

Are you kidding me?  It was my idea to begin with.  It was the most important fight in UFC history. We are putting Floyd in the UFC Hall of Fame once he decided to retire.  I have a big announcement planned.  My idea.

Dana

Dana loves to kiss conors ass. He will shit on fighters like gsp and create different standards for Conor. I know Conor has made ufc a lot of money but it’s getting old. But if you look at it Conor was the biggest reason for Dana and zuffa 4 billion dollars. So he will prob have a lifetime pass from Dana. But I’m wondering how long the juice will be worth the squeeze for the new owners. I am not on morpheus level of hate for Conor but I’m becoming indifferent to whether he fights or not. He is too one way for my liking now.

we’ll just see how this thing plays out.

The ufc downfall was letting him do the shot calling when he became semi popular.

ons ear - Or allowing the Conor/Mayweather fight? It really fucked things up at last..Conor now has fuck you money and guys like Nate Diaz are starting to ask for ludicrous sums..after Khabibs crushed Barboza, Conor is now acting like Dana will have to beg him to come back and pay him millions just to show up..this happened all due to The Conor/Mayweather fight..so you think Dana regrets making it? Could he have stopped it?

Who makes decision to strip Conor of the last title? How much longer will they let Conor keep the division on hold?

they made a hefty cut 30-40 million off the fight and all the branding that goes with it. Unquantifiable. They usually have 1 million dollar gates so thats like a year worth of shows.

The UFC made more money out of that fight than they would have, had Connor fought only in the UFC for the rest of his life. If he ever fights for them again, it’s a bonus.

Southpaw'd - The ufc downfall was letting him do the shot calling when he became semi popular.
they didnt let him he took the shot caller alpha position by force

he couldnt have done that without being double champ

MMA MELEE - he couldnt have done that without being double champ
Lmfao.
MarcusAurelioFan - Dana isn't in charge anymore. The new company probably made a nice amount off McGregor and don't care.
600m is the word on the streets.

#TBT back when it all started. @UFC @DanaWhite #1999

A post shared by titoortiz1999 (@titoortiz1999) on Dec 28, 2017 at 6:22pm PST

nope, dana got paid what 400 million with the ufc sale? and then he still gets a salary?  The new owners needed quick ROI on thier investment and Connar vs Mayweather gave it to them. They made more in that one fight than probably a year's worth of events. 

TeamPrimal - Dana loves to kiss conors ass. He will shit on fighters like gsp and create different standards for Conor. I know Conor has made ufc a lot of money but it's getting old. But if you look at it Conor was the biggest reason for Dana and zuffa 4 billion dollars. So he will prob have a lifetime pass from Dana. But I'm wondering how long the juice will be worth the squeeze for the new owners. I am not on morpheus level of hate for Conor but I'm becoming indifferent to whether he fights or not. He is too one way for my liking now.

i don't hate him, just his actions or lack off.

Morpheus1976 -
TeamPrimal - Dana loves to kiss conors ass. He will shit on fighters like gsp and create different standards for Conor. I know Conor has made ufc a lot of money but it's getting old. But if you look at it Conor was the biggest reason for Dana and zuffa 4 billion dollars. So he will prob have a lifetime pass from Dana. But I'm wondering how long the juice will be worth the squeeze for the new owners. I am not on morpheus level of hate for Conor but I'm becoming indifferent to whether he fights or not. He is too one way for my liking now.

i don't hate him, just his actions or lack off.

I know just giving you a hard time. I'm finding myself to feel the same way

Dana would probably be happy to pay Conor millions for another fight.

• Four of the five highest live gates ever for UFC in Nevada were cards on which Conor main evented. Total gate for those four fights: $32 million.
  • Mayweather vs. McGregor was the second highest live gate for a boxing card ever in Nevada: $55 million. (Yeah, I know, I know, UFC split the promotion with Mayweather's company. Still: Conor = $$$$)

No idea what Conor's PPV buys total out to. I'm sure it's massive. Like him or don't, Conor has earned what he gets paid and they'd be nuts not to open the vault for him again.

(FWIW: Ronda Rousey fought four times for UFC in Nevada. Only one of her fights is in the top 35 live MMA gates; it was 15th. $4.75 million gate.)

^ Oops... possible error in my post above: It appears that UFC (or the new owners WME) might not have made any money off the McGregor vs. Mayweather fight. They're not listed as one of the promoters. Instead, Zuffa, LLC is. As far as I know, WME didn't buy Zuffa; they bought the UFC. Zuffa is the Fertittas' company, and it was their interest in the UFC that was sold to WME. So, did the Fertittas make a share of the fight proceeds? I really don't know.

Tug Dabone -

^ Oops... possible error in my post above: It appears that UFC (or the new owners WME) might not have made any money off the McGregor vs. Mayweather fight. They're not listed as one of the promoters. Instead, Zuffa, LLC is. As far as I know, WME didn't buy Zuffa; they bought the UFC. Zuffa is the Fertittas' company, and it was their interest in the UFC that was sold to WME. So, did the Fertittas make a share of the fight proceeds? I really don't know.

They bought Zuffa bro. UFC falls under Zuffa.