"you used your strength!" waaaaa

always injured, i agree with your relax thing.  i never want to hear that when rolling, unless its a safety issue. i want guys to push themselves and me as hard as possible so that we can get better.

Fine by me, if someone uses strength to power out of things. My technique improves, there's doesn't.

didnt CUO say he wasnt posting anymore ? that said when ur rolling with someone from ur own school or any school for that matter once u tap no need to say anything.Saying u were stronger or using any excuse is a slap in the face ,especially someone from ur own school.Just tap and start over again If u sit and make excuses u arent going to learn

"Maybe, but he is doing so with a valid point."

The best always do. Trolling with an obviously invalid point is a dead giveaway.

Besides, It's not trolling in the "just to get a reaction" way, it's more of a good conversation stimulator,thus a valid thread.

If my opponent uses a strength advantage in sparring, that's cool, it just means my technique must be sharper if I'm going to catch him. But if I'm trying to learn something new, I'd like a little coooperation at first until I have the body mechanics ingrained. Once I know a move then more resistance is fine.

Good thread.

exactly. i love going with beasts cause it means my game is going to get that much tighter for it.

I've rolled with many guys much heavier than me...the only thing that frustrates me is when I allow them to settle in on my chest and they don't adjust my back. I sometimes just lay there waiting for the back adjustment. I'm not kidding. I can maneuver myself in the right position and get a free back crack. CUO looks like he has the perfect body to help allign my spine.

lol at every using perfect body to describe me

It's like when someone loses because they gas and complain that they were winning up to that point. Who cares? You can (and should) train your conditioning (and your strength) just like any other skill. It's exactly the same as losing because your technique was faulty -- you didn't train enough (or properly).

i never have had insights on not being a huge faggot

I don't think that "relax" means don't get competitive. I think the instructor is trying to tell you not spaz out and to think a little more about technique. I heard that a lot and when I started being conscious of it, I lasted longer, got injured less and increased in skill.

worse thread of today. lets be realistic here