you vs. grandmaster of TKD?

No grappling or takedowns allowed, who would win? You or a grandmaster in TKD?

Who cares?

Grandmaster by headkick.

I would challenge anyone on this board to spar with Master Jimmy Kim (JKTC), Olympic Gold (TKD) in 1988 at Hwt.He won the gold with a Axe kick KO against a 6'7" opponent.This guy also holds a black belt in Judo and was undefeated at HWT in H.S. wrestling.I agree that the art is overrated for MMA but the power and agility of some of these guys is amazing.

^^exactly!

a left hook to his fucking jaw does the trick

MMA or no rules, I'd probably kick his ass, i.e. take him down and armbar him or choke him out.

Punch him in the face or kick him in the leg, he'll never see it coming. Besides, the ATA grandmaster is old as dirt, anyone on these forums could give him a dirty look and knock him out.

what constitutes a grandmaster?

Don't you usually only attain that level after retirement from competing? i.e. as an instructor?

7th Dan= Grandmaster

Master Kim could put his left foot on your right cheek and there aint nothing you can do about it.(Billy Jack style)

Ok, I am going out on a limb (I usually do not participate in stupid posts like these, but what the hell..) and say he is prolly very old. One punch and he dies. Dont need takedowns or bjj at all.

Master Kim could put his left foot on your right cheek and there aint nothing you can do about it.(Billy Jack style)

WITHOUT QUESTION ! You would be waking up very groggy.
He would spin 360 in the air twice before he took your
head off your neck. NO question.

HKPHOOEY, Correct answer but Isn't once enough?2 360's would be showboating and Master Kim is very humble.Also he is only 38, he was 20 when he won the Olympics.

Well if I can't grapple or take him down, he can't kick me. Let the sissy slapfest begin. Stupid hypothetical situation.

Long live Master Kim!

Chuck Norris would kill him

Just by ambiance

IMO

Go ask Hee Ill Cho

^^^Where is he?

^^Cool,thanks!