You vs The Real Frank Dux

How do you think you would fare against the Legendary Frank Dux.

The man the movie "BloodSport" is based after.... :)

For now we will stick to Empty Hands combat.... lol Phone Post 3.0

If you can defend the jumping roundhouse, and the split-legged nut punch...then you should do just fine..

But that's a big "if" now, isn't it?

Must be really bored in this locker room to be making a thread ha Phone Post 3.0

I'd take his leg home with me after the heel hook i applied.

Ben. You. Are. Next! Phone Post 3.0

WendyIDMT - Shit. I was going to say use a gun, but your last line ruined it. Phone Post 3.0
I knew without specifics the responses would be out of control. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Ram Rod - Must be really bored in this locker room to be making a thread ha Phone Post 3.0
kinda bored. ... it's the calm before the storm. Lol Phone Post 3.0

brianmeyers - If you can defend the jumping roundhouse, and the split-legged nut punch...then you should do just fine..

But that's a big "if" now, isn't it?
It would be Myth. :) Phone Post 3.0

Ben Saunders -
Ram Rod - Must be really bored in this locker room to be making a thread ha Phone Post 3.0
kinda bored. ... it's the calm before the storm. Lol Phone Post 3.0
Come watch Chase Sherman if you wanna see a storm.. Won his last fight by 11 second standing elbow! Phone Post 3.0

How would the Fake Frank vs Real Frank go? Phone Post 3.0

Congrats on your fighters victory by headkick! Phone Post 3.0

Me and the UG legend!! Phone Post 3.0

Maybe this will work

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/mc41vn.jpg[/IMG] Phone Post 3.0

Does he get the socks where your toe sticks out? That could be a determining factor.

I'd beat him, cause he's a phony Phone Post 3.0

Ram Rod - Maybe this will work

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/mc41vn.jpg[/IMG] Phone Post 3.0
Can someone help him out...? :) Phone Post 3.0

Publicnoose's sweaty power bottom - I'd beat him, cause he's a phony Phone Post 3.0
Needs details otherwise how can I believe you? Lol Phone Post 3.0

Kirik -

Does he get the socks where your toe sticks out? That could be a determining factor.

Hmm... good question as those could easily make or break you...

For this reason I woild have to say he does "Not" have the socks. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - Dim mak

/thread Phone Post 3.0
From you or him....?

No can defend! :) Phone Post 3.0

scare
the dumb asses know they may be tested but still keep taking shit and getting caught. scaring is for children. you need to have a clear and concise code of conduct.

Ben Saunders -
Ram Rod - Congrats on your fighters victory by headkick! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks bro he looked good tonight. We've been working that. So happy to see him get that "W" specially like that. :) Phone Post 3.0
Ha my buddy won by first round knockout too!! Wish someone would help out with the picture, but it was a pleasure meeting you! Phone Post 3.0