You wankers that drive on right side of car

That shiat is just stupid.  Makes NO sense.  You want the driver's weight to be on the left hand side because when you are making a left hand turn, whether its on a race track or in the streat, the extra weight there will help you.  What are these countries with right-hand-side drivers thinking??!?!

They’re thinking they know how to spell the word “street” (op- streat). 

Another homerun from this genius 

DavidYorkshire - 

You are totally wrong.  If you drive on the right side of the car, your power feels in correct place.  Most men feel their power on their right side - and that is how it feels in a right hand car drive.  It feels natural.   Normal.  Where it should be.   

I have actually driven a car in the US and in mexico with left side drive.  Felt very weird.  

That's one of the worst posts I have ever read, in terms of idiocy.

"Most men feel their power on their right side - and that is how it feels in a right hand car drive.  It feels natural."

WHAT?  That made absolutely no sense.  Everyone who reads that nonsense literally gets dummer.  SEE!  Thaniks alot!

MMA Playwright - 
DavidYorkshire - 

You are totally wrong.  If you drive on the right side of the car, your power feels in correct place.  Most men feel their power on their right side - and that is how it feels in a right hand car drive.  It feels natural.   Normal.  Where it should be.   

I have actually driven a car in the US and in mexico with left side drive.  Felt very weird.  

Hahaha its insance.  How could a human being even right what???

Homeslice - 
MMA Playwright - 
DavidYorkshire - 

Hahaha its insance.  How could a human being even right what???

Excellent rebuttal. Yorkshire has been brought to heel.

If it ain't right it is wrong

MMA Playwright - 

I can't imagine driving stick with my left hand. wtf

And doesn't most of Europe drive on the right? Doesn't that cause huge problems with all the cross border commuters?

Looks like Gean already covered it.

You know the origin of why people drive on the left? Stems back to horseback days, you'd want to pass someone on the left so you can better swing your weapon with your dominant hand. Only bitches drive on the ride side of the road.

DavidYorkshire -

Bam57Bam - 
DavidYorkshire -

Hahaha that is the clip I was trying to losely quite from.  Qwesome.

Homeslice -
Bam57Bam - 
DavidYorkshire -

Hahaha that is the clip I was trying to losely quite from.  Qwesome.

I know that's why I posted it