You wanna know what hurts???

Taking a fucking jalapeño seed to the eye!!!

I was hollowing out some jalapeños earlier, somehow I flipped a seed up and got stuck under my eyelid. Fucking horrible.

And as a pain comparison, I got stung on the finger today by a yellow jacket. I'd take that shit any day over a jalapeño seed to the eye. Phone Post 3.0

You sound accident prone. How old are you? How do you think you've managed to live as long as you have?

wow...did the stem fly up and bounce off of your helmet?

Haha I'm 34. I'm actually not too accident prone, just having some shitty luck today I guess. Phone Post 3.0

Goggles bro Phone Post 3.0

Sandy Pantz - You sound accident prone. How old are you? How do you think you've managed to live as long as you have?
LOL. OP has choked on his own jizz at least twice, guaranteed. Phone Post 3.0

^ not for lack of trying. Phone Post 3.0

Did you ever think of how bad it hurt for me to lose an eye? Of course you didn't, because you only think about yourself. Phone Post 3.0

The truth hurts , sure not as much as sitting in a bicycle with no seat , but it hurts Phone Post 3.0

I'd just like to say RIP Phuckles eye.. Phone Post 3.0

Last known pic of OP: http://assets8.capitalxtra.com/2015/22/fetty-wap1-1433425376-view-0.jpg Phone Post 3.0

The lack of respect! That's what hurts the most! ...well the other thing hurts the most. But after that, its the lack of respect! Ridiculous!

Getting poked in the eye with a butter knife (a pointed one, maybe not a "butter" knife?" at age 4 kind of sucked, getting shot doesnt feel great, and having a stick shoved in your dick because of a kidney infection isnt spectacular either.

Ze Dano - wow...did the stem fly up and bounce off of your helmet?
LOL Phone Post 3.0

Did that once blowing spilled red pepper flakes off a piece of pizza.

I probably looked retarded flailing around. Phone Post 3.0