You Watching PFL?

Pettis was a horrible signing.

2 Likes

BKFC time!!

@HYBRID_JON

yhiktfi

1 Like

PFL championship is 2 guys UFC cut years ago.

Man, Pettis looked unmotivated here.

UFC lets these other orgs overpay for these veteran free agents who are busts.

1 Like

A Guarantee its going to a decision

Imagine all the things they could have done with that $750k they just gave Pettis for that lol

1 Like

Its like when Bellator signed Rory who was washed up. He managed to win their title which made their 170lb division look worst. Coker smartened up and didn’t re-sign him.

Pfl decided to sign him and he has sucked there too.

Where does the money come from in this organisation?

With the die hards and old schoolers, name recognition goes pretty far.

I was wondering that myself.

It just seems like money laundering to me. No fucken way they are close to breaking even let alone turning profit

1 Like

Then he got caught with some impactful strikes and was controlled for the rest of the round to sway it back to Ray, imo. It doesn’t matter, Ray did win that fight.

PFL should just stop putting on MMA events and go the way of one.

Just Muay Thai fights with MMA gloves. 80% of the current roster lack killer instinct & no one wants to watch fighters cruise to decision

30-27 Espinoza.

Dude. No way he weighs 195 pounds.

Yeah Pettis is really starting to look the part of a guy who has fought high level competition in 40 fights for 15+ years

I agree, this is a big criticism I have towards the PFL. It’s like a slightly higher skill level than Bellator but Bellator’s prelims shit all over PFL’s main cards in terms of excitement/finishes.

1 Like

Lol at the PFL fight stats. So misleading on how rounds go.

1 Like

I cant agree that its higher skill level. Agree with everything else though. I think it has the lowest level of skilled fighters out of all the big orgs.

We have OAM vs Ray for the championships.