You Watching PFL?

LMAO awesome retort.

1 Like

I still haven’t passed it yet and it’s still way up in there by the kidneys so I’m going to be on this Flomax shit for the next 30 days hoping it passes. If not they’re going to have to go back up there with another 2 ft crazy straw and blast it apart then leave the crazy straw in there for 30 days so I can piss out the stone fragments. Then I get to go through that fun experience again of having the doctor pull the crazy straw out of my cock while I’m wide awake, with his incredibly hot medical assistant holding my hand screaming like a Banshee and seeing Stars…

4 Likes

PFL today dudes

4 Likes

What time? How/where do yo watch?

Am I correct that PFL uses the same numbered events for each season? So like if i try to look up “PFL 3” there are actually multiple different events called “PFL 3”? If so, that is one of the dumbest, unnecessarily confusing ideas in a while. If not it reaffirms i am 1/1024th downs.

1 Like

Going to try to watch, but likely in road back from vacation, picking up dog, unpacking…oh and i have to work tomorrow.

FYSA: CA central and SoCal fags, rocket launch tomorrow at 0720ish…

2 Likes

What the fuck. You had a string stent in for a fucking. The patient is suppose pull them in 72 hrs… I

1 Like

Looks like fruit punch

3 Likes

starts in

Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 08-38-10 PFL

stream ? maybe … but

3 Likes

Getting another on the 27th, number one boolsheet!!!

1 Like

THE ROCKS DID NOT PASS YET ??

1 Like

Strangely enough it tastes like it as well

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

PFL fight card Tonight 17th June 2022

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Why the fuck would you put Anthony Pettis as your comain event?

I watch it on replay on ESPN PLUS APP about a week after it takes place