You will all be CB Dollaway fans!!!! SOON!!!!!

http://cbdollaway.com/

Welcome to the Official CB Dollaway website. For my new fans, welcome, and for my returning fans, thanks for coming back! I work hard to keep you updated on my life and training through this site. As many of you know, I use it to announce appearances, upcoming fights, and sometimes to just have a place to vent.

For those of you that do not know, let me tell you about me. My name is Clarence Dollaway, but my friends and fans call me C.B. or “The Doberman.” If you're here you can call me C.B., as all visitors to my site are family. I was born in Michigan, grew up in the Midwest, and graduated high school from Northmor High in Ohio. There, I was a wrestling state champion and went on to wrestle for Colby Junior College, where I received my Associates degree. While at Colby, I won the JUCO National Championships. I was offered a scholarship to Arizona State University where I earned my All-American status in 2006 and earned my bachelors degree. Yes, as crazy as it sounds I have a four-year degree, and I selected to get punched for a living.

For me, MMA is my NBA, my NFL. All the years and sacrifice I made as an amateur wrestler are not a memory; I use the experience every day in my day job of being an Ultimate Fighter. I have wrestled since I was 5 years old, and MMA is the big leagues for us amateur wrestlers.

I train full time out of Arizona Combat Sports with trainers Todd and Trevor Lally. My team is made up of the WEC World Champion Jamie Varner, WEC fighter Jesse Moreng, K1 and MMA rising star Steve Steinbeiss, TUF 3 Veteran Jesse Forbes, IFL Veteran Ray Steinbeiss, up-and-coming star and former ASU teammate Ryan "Darth" Bader, and so many more young and talented fighters. My sponsors, teammates, trainers, and management have all helped me achieve my dream of fighting for The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), and for that I am grateful.

Thanks for visiting, and check back for updates. I will be sharing a lot of special information on this website, and I hope to make a truly interactive and informative experience for you all.

cbdollaway.com has videos of his fights and training, you should cheack it out. Plus great deals from CB's Sponsors

For Todd Lally

CB Dollaway's Website

TTT for CB and ACS