You won't Beleive this!

Watch this video starting at the 9 minute mark.

This happened in Canada.

Can you give a brief description?

FWAT

Cop demanding at home residence be taken to the hospital to get tested

1 Like

This has to be some liberal logic. 

Lets gather you all up and illegally haul you down to the place you’re most likely to catch the virus instead of having 1 doctor make the trip here to test you. 

i would reallly like a backstory to this one.  What I am assuming is that the people in the video either just got back from travalling from somewhere abroad, or they have reason to believe that they may have been in contact with someone that had covid.  I also would assume that they ignored all requests to go and get tested after either coming back home or being in contact.

I understand the peoples frustration, however why not just go and get tested?

1 Like

They take your AR’s then come and take you...

https://youtu.be/cg12zAo6vpg

2soon -

i would reallly like a backstory to this one.  What I am assuming is that the people in the video either just got back from travalling from somewhere abroad, or they have reason to believe that they may have been in contact with someone that had covid.  I also would assume that they ignored all requests to go and get tested after either coming back home or being in contact.

I watched from the 9:00 min mark.

Policeman was very professional.

For the greater good, what can the goverment do to get potential diease carriers to be tested? They've tried to be as nice about it as possible. 

2soon -

That's how it starts....

Vasechkin -
2soon -

For the greater good, what can the goverment do to get potential diease carriers to be tested? They've tried to be as nice about it as possible. 

It's not like they're saying "you've potentially been exposed, you're on quarantine", they're forcing him to go to the hospital to be forcefully examined by a doctor. That is fucked.

Vasechkin -
2soon -

Great point.  If they continue to resist the well intentioned cops the only thing to do is shoot them.  And you definitely won't have to worry about potential disease carriers.

Jesus fuck

headroll -

Can you give a brief description?

Hold on just a second...not Coronavirus related. FakeNews

Police took us from home by force to psychiatric facility for our hunger strike

They did not like our incriminating articles on our blog: earthlyfireflies.org. They kept us hostages without communication even with each other. They released one of us after he declared going for dry fast after 5 days, and kept the other one indefinitely, just transferred her to a health department with a guard, she is going die there. Even our own bodies do not belong to us, all government controlled.

We are fasting to death. This is a manifestation that human spirit – God’s spirit in us – is stronger then government control. 

They posted the original video here. So it’s not about Coronavirus and they seem a little crazy. So many questions.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=W13MAWH7O786

"They know what's best for us" 

Bump