Young Adult Male Caught STEALING RIBS

dammnnnn

Saw this video on Reddit, figured someone would post it for the racial overtones.  Sure enough, 2nd post some white trash goes right for the race card.

I like to think that if I was the store manager I'd be asking questions like, "How many kids do you have?", and, "Where do you live?", and, "Aren't you working?". and if not then, "How about you sweep the floor and I'll give you some groceries for your family?".  Problem is, nobody wants to be taken for granted or treated like a fool so we end up not believing anything people say in those situations.  On the other hand, maybe the guy was a repeat/habitual offender and needs to learn a lesson.  Can't really tell from a video.

Wow, that guy was packing.

Haka Jawaka -

I like to think that if I was the store manager I'd be asking questions like, "How many kids do you have?", and, "Where do you live?", and, "Aren't you working?". and if not then, "How about you sweep the floor and I'll give you some groceries for your family?".  Problem is, nobody wants to be taken for granted or treated like a fool so we end up not believing anything people say in those situations.  On the other hand, maybe the guy was a repeat/habitual offender and needs to learn a lesson.  Can't really tell from a video.

In the book Les Miserables, Jean Valjean is improsoned for stealing bread to feed hungry members of his family, and from there the story unfolds.

What you learn in the end is that it takes the acts of a great, moral man to see how unjust the society had become and how intolerant of the poor the oligarchy was.

This man is stealing meat in this video, but it is entirely possible his reasoning and behavior could mirror what existed in the state of poverty seen in 19th-Century France.

It would be nice to imagine that a person would come along to help this man, like the priest did in the book after Jean Valjean stole his candlesticks.

The most foolish and worst thing a person could imagine is that he should be blamed for his actions simply because of the color of his skin, or his stature in society.  He's a human being stealing food, but he's human nonetheless.

People use pity when they are caught and have no excuses left.

Having worked with criminals for years, their plight falls on deaf ears when they say it to me

Sell that jersey and your fancy shoes and hat if your kids are hungry Phone Post 3.0

Sultry Crockett -
Haka Jawaka -

In the book Les Miserables, Jean Valjean is improsoned for stealing bread to feed hungry members of his family, and from there the story unfolds.

What you learn in the end is that it takes the acts of a great, moral man to see how unjust the society had become and how intolerant of the poor the oligarchy was.

This man is stealing meat in this video, but it is entirely possible his reasoning and behavior could mirror what existed in the state of poverty seen in 19th-Century France.

It would be nice to imagine that a person would come along to help this man, like the priest did in the book after Jean Valjean stole his candlesticks.

The most foolish and worst thing a person could imagine is that he should be blamed for his actions simply because of the color of his skin, or his stature in society.  He's a human being stealing food, but he's human nonetheless.

Lol...you went a little over the top with this one....you putted yourself troll.... Phone Post 3.0

No wonder gang bangers walk so funny. It's a ploy to keep their meat hidden. Phone Post 3.0

Sultry Crockett - 
Haka Jawaka -

Its a good thing he only took just enough to get through today.

He probably is married and has 4children all born into wedlock.

Im surprised he didnt first turn to his church or community for help.

Sorry, but I'm not buying the poor, poverty stricken, many mouths to feed thing. He had enough shit down his pants to entertain 20 people for a bbq. No foodstamps? Welfare check? He wasn't stealing mac and cheese and ramen noodles, he had racks of ribs......come on.

Sultry Crockett - 

Saw this video on Reddit, figured someone would post it for the racial overtones.  Sure enough, 2nd post some white trash goes right for the race card.

So you have issue with someone using racial overtones ... then go on to post racial overtones ("some white trash").

As for "going right for the race card", i dont think you are using that correctly:

"Playing the race card is an idiomatic phrase that refers to exploitation of either racist or anti-racist attitudes by accusing others of racism."

I dont know the race of the 2nd poster but if you have knowledge he is white then you must know white people cant play the race card ... racism doesnt exist against white people so it is impossible for them to ever use a race card.

Using the race card would be to try and get the facts or actions of a perpetrator ignored claiming that the situation is due to the 'racism' of the victim.... an example would be if the thief claimed racism when caught to try to get away with his actions of stealing the meat dept.

The title of this thread is interesting:
"Young Adult Male" Caught STEALING RIBS

No one would have issue with the OP noticing the thief's age.
No one would have issue with the OP noticing the thief's sex.

In news articles the unwritten rule is if the race isnt specified you can probably guess correctly. This might apply to threads also.

The color of crime:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEPS5ArYaKE

Got change for a hundred? Phone Post 3.0

Lol wow Phone Post 3.0

Sultry Crockett -

Triggered? Phone Post 3.0

disbeliever -
Sultry Crockett - 

Typical hypocrite. Complains about racial overtones and then goes on to use one, but it's ok because you were talking about whites.
Just like all the other sjw's, it only matters if it offends them. Phone Post 3.0

Black male packing a lot of meat?

This isn't new.... Phone Post 3.0

If dat was a white man dey would have cooked dat shit fo him. Racist asses