Young Alex Emilianenko playing Mozart

I wish he hadn’t stopped practicing.

https://youtu.be/KZUzC4eti1I

1 Like

wow...didnt research.  this real?  my youngest boy got those ded eyes...wat am i in for?

Homelander -

wow...didnt research.  this real?  my youngest boy got those ded eyes...wat am i in for?

it’s real for sure.  Alex had massive potential 

wow

sage77 - 
Homelander -

it’s real for sure.  Alex had massive potential 

Just wow…my oldest boy is everything great about me and my ex, but my youngest might be a sociopath, lol. Of course he’ll probably do great things in life but Emelianko brothers are examples of differences within bloodlines.

Homelander -

Totally real. Its an HD remaster of Alex's greatest performance from 30 years ago. The Emelianenko brothers starved and shared their clothes as kids so that the family could pay for Alexsander's piano lessons.

1 Like

Lol 

Is the lady in the front using a cell phone?

IronHands - 
Homelander -

Totally real. Its an HD remaster of Alex's greatest performance from 30 years ago. The Emelianenko brothers starved and shared their clothes as kids so that the family could pay for Alexsander's piano lessons.

Yeah, I’ve read all that, but video is different. Dude was a normal kid then he became what he is…shit makes you think as a father.

Lol his name is elisey mysin and hes 9

Soup and Beer - 

soup and beer came in to diarrhea shit all over us…smh

Soup and Beer -

That is his KGB front. They were worried that he might be targeted by foreign countries, so they gave him a cover name until he could protect himself.

Learn your Russian history, man.

Homelander - 
Soup and Beer - 

lol well it's right there in the title of the video

Soup and Beer - 
Homelander - 
Soup and Beer - 

lol well it's right there in the title of the video

my phone is more tarded than me… cut us some slack

If he had been born in a better family the world wouldn't have been robbed of true genius 

Tim Duncan -

If he had been born in a better family the world wouldn't have been robbed of true genius 

Could have been the next Rach

lolololol

i love you morons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=51&v=KZUzC4eti1I&feature=emb_title

"Upon first glance, Elisey Mysin of Moscow, Russia appears to be just like any other little boy. But behind the cherubic face is a mind capable of producing incredible aural beauty.

You see, while the 8-year-old is small, talent is packed into his tiny frame. People from around the world can’t help but marvel whenever he sits in front of a piano — even if his feet don’t quite reach the pedals."