Young Dom Cruz. LMAO!!!

KhabibWinsTheRematch -

Yup, that confirms the gayness

That was the s t y l e back then, young blood. Bleached tips. What a time to be alive. 

fuck me, this app.

Guarantee he's also wearing K Swiss shoes with either jorts or cargo shorts 

I think we all had bleached hair at some point.  lol 

knockoutfighter -

1 Like

Frosted tips was the best way to get good trim back then.  All the old folks who had mullets and the young guns wearing jeans tighter than girls need to take things into perspective. 

ThatsHowIRoll -
knockoutfighter -

RICKYB - 
ThatsHowIRoll -
knockoutfighter -

Speak for yourselves, dudes ha ha

You can bet though Cruz did NOT smell of booze and cigarettes. Only of bleach.

Anyone hating on that frosted tip hedgehog look w the necklace never spent a day slaughtering pussy in the late 90s-early 2000s.

Dom is basically wearing the get pussy starter kit in that picture for those times. 

1 Like

Frosted tips and spiked up hair was a big thing in the late 90's. Lived it myself. 

2 Likes
0hi0direct - 

Anyone hating on that frosted tip hedgehog look w the necklace never spent a day slaughtering pussy in the late 90s-early 2000s.

Dom is basically wearing the get pussy starter kit in that picture for those times. 

I’ve assumed Dom is a lot of things, a pussy slayer isn’t one of them.

Whambo -
0hi0direct - 

I’ve assumed Dom is a lot of things, a pussy slayer isn’t one of them.

You’d be wrong. 

Dom invented a new of pussy slaying using a hybrid of techniques of great slayers of the past, including footwork, timing, and frosted tips. 

1 Like
knockoutfighter -

Bleached tips*

0hi0direct -

I went and did the opposite. I went black on the hair. Guess it explains why I  wasn't fuckin.

Sage NorthCruz