your a disgrace to MMA rhonda

heavyweightmma - Boo hoo, quit whining.

I am a big Rhonda fan, wanted Rhonda to win, AND was disappointed at how she acted but she explained the reasoning behind it, and at least she's not fake...
What did Miesha say about Ronda's family? Did she smile at their pain? Phone Post 3.0

inf0 - 

you're a disgrace to the Male population of the planet

agreed

tate had good hype for this fight, she sold it the way she was supposed to. she showed a ton of guts both before doing the talking and then during the fight. Then not shake her hand?

Maybe he went to High School with her and she would not fuck him?

OP probably also defended Sivla when he would disrespect opponents in the ring.  Haters gonna hate.

Shogun of Harlem - Ronda says you are a disgrace to grammar!

so did my report cards for english 

Love her, she's a badass.

Meisha played with fire and got burned.

Shitty thread.

Op probably sucks at sucking dicks, too. Phone Post 3.0

People bitch about the fake hate. Now, we have a legit hate and people still bitch. Rousey won and Miesha talked shit about her leading up to the fight. Boo fucking Hoo they didnt hand shake.

UGCTT_Blake - Maybe he went to High School with her and she would not fuck him?

next your going to tell,peopl about my tiny penis thanks alot 

MickColins - 

People bitch about the fake hate. Now, we have a legit hate and people still bitch. Rousey won and Miesha talked shit about her leading up to the fight. Boo fucking Hoo they didnt hand shake.

This

Agreed Phone Post 3.0

LMAO.  OK Boobie.  You fag.

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.
The sinners have much more fun. Phone Post 3.0

Swooper - I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.

Only the good die young?

Jambo888 -
Swooper - I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.

billy joel quote on teh UG... did hell just freeze over?

Lol it seemed apt Phone Post 3.0

Its a fight, who gives a fuck what happens before or after with the soap opera drama. Phone Post 3.0

The Kangaroo - Its a fight, who gives a fuck what happens before or after with the soap opera drama. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. Don't care what she says (don't bother listening) she can scrap, finishes fights, and I appreciate that. Phone Post 3.0

I love Ronda and was a huge fan since day one but she is destroying her image. No corporation is going to align themselves with that nonsense. I mean chael did the whole medium rare thing and Anderson knew it was all a promotional thing. Phone Post 3.0