Your awesome responsibility!?

Tony

As an instructor for law enforcement and the armed forces (as well as for some of us regular Joes), many peoples' lives may depend on what you teach them. My Q is: does this responsibility ever seem overwhelming or ominous considering what's at stake?

Also, where do I begin with regard to your training products for non-military personnel?

Thanks

MS

If you are looking for a start; you can't go wrong with picking up the Be Your Own Bodyguard package. It has everything you need, short a good training partner, to get you on your way.

BYOB page

Chris

MAD, sorry about the delay, re your Q "does this responsibility ever seem overwhelming or ominous considering what's at stake?"

Its never overwhelming,I am always ecstatic that these real warriors invite me to their units, agencies and conferences to share my research, to learn from me and so on.

That the SPEAR SYSTEM, BMF, HIGH GEAR has been wholly embraced by a community that really fights extremely violent fights daily and uses my tactics daily, both validates the research, energizes my passion and reminds me that my chosen path is the right one.

Great question, thanks.

TOny

Thanks Chris.