Your bench 225 X what, plus favorite style.

i can hit 225 x 22 reps, striking is my favorite

i'm guessing wrestlers in general would have the best numbers, at least in high school they were they strongest on bench.

225 x 48, bragging online is my favorite ;)

you must be that nfl lineman who just broke the years record right

mxmma - you must be that nfl lineman who just broke the years record right

That was 49 ;) Phone Post

And not very impressive on the bench, my max is 235 lol but I do love to grapple. Phone Post

225 x 1, originally a striker but now far and away a grappler.

I've been out grappled by little dudes who probably couldn't hit 225 x 1, skillset is a bitch in BJJ

Wat weight lbs? Phone Post

I cant lift that much weight im a pussay Phone Post

You mean the little dude who whooped my ass?

to get a good bench it takes lots of time wanting to gain strength in that area

SteveBeale - 225 x 48, bragging online is my favorite ;)

Who are you? Powerlifter? The record at the combines is 49 by that Oregan State DT this last year.  In 1996, I did 35 (at 6'3/280ish).  I litterally trained specifically for it for months.  

Combine lift is timed, 48 very is possible, just tough with a short time limit...

I can hit it one maybe two times fresh my max is 245 lbs.
I wrestle now. Grappling is my love.

During the semesters it's pure wrestling but summer and Christmas is pure bjj and boxing. Phone Post

Over 20 reps easy. Also benched 315 in 10th grade..nat true all. 405 with a lil help from the doc

BrCutter - 
SteveBeale - 225 x 48, bragging online is my favorite ;)

Who are you? Powerlifter? The record at the combines is 49 by that Oregan State DT this last year.  In 1996, I did 35 (at 6'3/280ish).  I litterally trained specifically for it for months.  

Who am I? You don't know who Steve Beale is? You're kidding right? I'm sorry that in your distant past after all your hard work you could match the efforts of an UG interwebz noob. But for a giant amongst mortals, 225 x 48 is a warmup. Did I mention I'm 6'5" 296 and have a 14" cock?

It should be (your weight) x (rep). You can't expect a 125lber to rep 225lbs 22 times. Phone Post

225 x 12 on a good day. x 10 on a bad one. I would say I'm better at striking but i love the ground game.

Idk, maybe 30/35... Wrestling/boxing Phone Post